GDT: Habs vs Sens Sept 28 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Yes, I have been waiting to see another blue chip offensive center prospect develop as a winger... this always works out well for us.
They interviewed Domi and he said they'd split center duty. First man back takes center duty in his own zone.

Both guys are used to playing center and wing and it's the same system Suzuki played in OS. No issues with that.

Reactions: Redux91 and Mia

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
At least our ownership can pay its way into looking popular and its cheques don't bounce. :sarcasm:

lBAP7Ym.jpg
I am getting a Stepford wives type of vibe from this pic. It freaks me out.

Reactions: Redux91 and Rapala

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
They interviewed Domi and he said they'd split center duty. First man back takes center duty in his own zone.

Both guys are used to playing center and wing and it's the same system Suzuki played in OS. No issues with that.
Yes, no issues...

NHL

Sep 1, 2014
Poehling - Kotkaniemi - Suzuki
gotta try it

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Domi - Drouin
Lehkonen - Weal/Thompson - Armia

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Curious to see if Poehling gets the greenlight and a chance to earn that 4th C spot. If he doesn't play tonight, you have to assume he starts the year in Laval.

HabsEstrie

Sep 30, 2017
I remember one year we went undefeated in the pre-season and our top line had Craig Darby on it.
Yeah but it has to work both ways right ? I mean it's pre season. My son didnt score a goal during pre season but was praised by his coach as being the teams best player. I don't know, i think to much emphasis is being put on pre season because of social media and the Montreal media. Lets wait and see if they go 2-10, then we can complain.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
gotta try it

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Byron - Domi - Drouin
Lehkonen - Weal/Thompson - Armia

I like the idea. Eventually it would be Poehling-Kotkaniemi-Caufield, with Suzuki paired with Danault and Gallagher with Domi

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Since he has joined the Habs has he ever had any chemistry whatsoever with any player?
He and Domi had some for like a week lol

I want to see him with Poehling. I think their games would mesh well. Poehling is just such a complete package that he can cover for Drouins deficiency's, while Drouin would get the benefit of being the line driver and goal scorer.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
He and Domi had some for like a week lol

I want to see him with Poehling. I think their games would mesh well. Poehling is just such a complete package that he can cover for Drouins deficiency's, while Drouin would get the benefit of being the line driver and goal scorer.
I feel like that was just Domi going beast mode.

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Hoping for a really good game for Poehling. Hudon should have been given a one-way ticket to Laval after the last game...he doesn't even belong in the pressbox in Montreal.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Yes, no issues...
I mean, that's how he was actually developed so the Habs are playing him where they should. This is the new way to play hockey and in a few years, it will be the standard. It's much more fluid and less static than it was.

You could pencil it down as Lehky - Suzuki - Domi and it wouldn't change anything

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I mean, that's how he was actually developed so the Habs are playing him where they should. This is the new way to play hockey and in a few years, it will be the standard. It's much more fluid and less static than it was.

You could pencil it down as Lehky - Suzuki - Domi and it wouldn't change anything
Why’s Domi on the wing? He’s a 70pt 1st line center?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
No Drouin tonight. Don't read too much into it. He played quite a few games already. Just a break from all this saga.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
No Drouin tonight. Don't read too much into it. He played quite a few games already. Just a break from all this saga.

I also think it's all a political decision BUT still a weird decision at this stage of the camp.
It's one thing to protect Drouin but to make it ahead of the good of the team….not sure.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
"Les attaquants Jonathan Drouin, Charles Hudon, Nate Thompson, de même que les défenseurs Mike Reilly et Christian Folin ne seront pas en uniforme.

Carey Price et Ryan Poehling, qui ont récemment été tenus à l’écart en raison de blessures, pourraient quant à eux effectuer un retour au jeu ce soir, eux qui se disent prêts à renouer avec l’action.
"

Out: Drouin, Hudon, Thompson, Reilly and Folin
Unconfirmed: Price and Poehling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad