GDT: Habs vs Sens Sept 28 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
At least our ownership can pay its way into looking popular and its cheques don't bounce. :sarcasm:

lBAP7Ym.jpg
:biglaugh: You really can't let that one go hey mate? I've seen you post this in like 5 different threads. Can't blame you. When I switched jobs to a more local company here in HK two years ago, I looked at their marketing content...it was embarrassing. Very similar to what the Habs did with this.
They were using random models, people who didn't even train at our gyms, and took shots from other gyms. Like...here's this hot western girl working on a machine we don't have in a gym that looks nothing like ours...
I literally asked the owners ''wtf are you guys doing with this? Our clientele is mostly local so what's with the models who don't even go to our gyms and why are they in a facility that resembles none of ours''. They told me marketing was being outsourced to a company who basically just ''bought'' pictures online and stappled our brand on it.
Molson has a bit more cash so he can afford to just hire models and take pictures at the BC but it's pretty much the same gimmicky garbage. Appalling. No idea who's in charge of marketing but they need to be fired ASAP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:biglaugh: You really can't let that one go hey mate? I've seen you post this in like 5 different threads. Can't blame you. When I switched jobs to a more local company here in HK two years ago, I looked at their marketing content...it was embarrassing. Very similar to what the Habs did with this.
They were using random models, people who didn't even train at our gyms, and took shots from other gyms. Like...here's this hot western girl working on a machine we don't have in a gym that looks nothing like ours...
I literally asked the owners ''wtf are you guys doing with this? Our clientele is mostly local so what's with the models who don't even go to our gyms and why are they in a facility that resembles none of ours''. They told me marketing was being outsourced to a company who basically just ''bought'' pictures online and stappled our brand on it.
Molson has a bit more cash so he can afford to just hire models and take pictures at the BC but it's pretty much the same gimmicky garbage. Appalling. No idea who's in charge of marketing but they need to be fired ASAP.

Sorry about the multiple posting. Shiny new toy syndrome. I’m going to have to find new material. :laugh:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Sorry about the multiple posting. Shiny new toy syndrome. I’m going to have to find new material. :laugh:
No worries mate...you gotta flash that shiny new toy, at least you'll know there's one poster for sure who gets the joke. It's too pathetic to not be used and abused a bit.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Finally….the last preseason game.

In September i would take any kind of hockey, but it's time to get things going.
At least this last preseason games we MIGHT finally see a Habs game…...

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
I thought they were resting Price's bruised hand. I would be really surprised not to see Reilly, Folin, Hudon in the line-up unless decisions have been made.

Final pre-season game I'm pretty sure Claude is going with the best line-up possible in order to prepare for the real show. I don't think he cares all that much about Reilly, Folin and Hudon. The Habs brass know what these players can do. Put Suzuki and Fleury in with our regular roster and see what happens.

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Anyone looking for tickets tonight? Section 220 (Desjardins). I'll let them go for below face value. I apologize in advance if this is against the rules. In the past there was always a ticket thread but I didn't notice one this year.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Apparently Suzuki is playing on the right of Domi and Lehky according to Montreal Gazette. Finally they try what we've been wanting to see here since the start of camp.

Reactions: habergeon

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Hudon has not been good enough to keep Poehling out.

I think Hudon has played well - would be a shame to lose him on waivers for nothing. I think Poehling would need to outshine him by a lot as it's easy to send him down to get some solid minutes in Laval and call him up first opportunity when an injury arises.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Apparently Suzuki is playing on the right of Domi and Lehky according to Montreal Gazette. Finally they try what we've been wanting to see here since the start of camp.
Yes, I have been waiting to see another blue chip offensive center prospect develop as a winger... this always works out well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad