GDT: Habs vs Sens Sept 28 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
An important pre season game to show us what this year’s team will look like. This one I will watch

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
I know preseason is preseason, but if we manage to string together 9 consecutive periods without a goal tomorrow night, is it time to start panicking?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Who else is drunk? Go Habs, I wasn’t gonna post all season cause I had 2020 likes, but then I checked and somehow I was at 2021. That explains the losses to the Leafs, but I swear we finna smoke the Sens again.

Also why is it that when we win it’s only preseason but when we lose it’s the end of the world/where is belial? Belial is in all our hearts, lads.

TrapGod Jr

Apr 22, 2017
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Suzuki
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Weal
Cousins-Peohling-Byron

Mete-Weber
Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Fleury

Price

Last edited:

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Judgement day for determining final two cuts:
  • Reilly vs Folin vs Fleury
  • Hudon vs Poehling (assuming Suzuki is a lock right now)
I imagine all 5 will be in the line-up

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Suzuki
Byron-Kotkaniemi-Weal
Cousins-Poehling-Byron

Mete-Weber
Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Fleury

Price

I thought they were resting Price's bruised hand. I would be really surprised not to see Reilly, Folin, Hudon in the line-up unless decisions have been made.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
rRnMPci.jpg

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I know preseason is preseason, but if we manage to string together 9 consecutive periods without a goal tomorrow night, is it time to start panicking?
I will be in full support of that total panic mode. Habs will have to trade Price, Weber, Suzuki and Poehling (and that bum KK) for Phil Kessel.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I thought they were resting Price's bruised hand. I would be really surprised not to see Reilly, Folin, Hudon in the line-up unless decisions have been made.
The push to try to make playoffs begins in pre-season. No let up! Price must play no matter what.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
No because its preseason. I mean Carey Price could literally skate up to center ice and take a shit right on the logo during a breakway and I wouldnt care. Preseason is more for prospects, and Poehling, Suzuki, Evans and Fleury have all looked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad