Habs lose 4-3

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
By the way, something is broken with thisteam, aside from the injuries. They look like they don't care. They have played lifeless 6 out of the last 9 periods.

I been thinking the same thing.

Really go back further. When have the really put a full effort in?

In Cgy they played the third.
In Van they played the third.
Versus Winnipeg, the jets took over the game.
Columbus they blew the lead
Versus Nashville, they mailed in the final two periods
Tonight they mailed in the final two periods.

They appeared to have a 60 minute effort versus the listless Flyers, thats about it this year. The rest of the games are just wavering intensities and effort.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I hope Bournival stays on the team and Desharanais GTFO's as far away as possible once the injured make their way back.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
8467407.jpg
8471504.jpg
8464975.jpg
8471976.jpg
8476244.jpg

What a ****** lineup of sadness...

I personally like Gio and Bourque.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Every time i have an exam the next i watch the game while studying and they always always lose . I am sorry to announce you that i have 12 classes this year.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Good god, Galchy was awful on Hemsky's goal. No effort. Just gave up.

Wow...

He's not conditioned defensively, Therrien isn't the coach for that, he had no idea how to play the situation. If it was Martin, Chuckie would have made a sweet takeaway and started the breakout. But you can see his defensive awareness still.

And please give credit to his efforts prior where he almost scored a goal, this team jsit doesn't know how to defend under this coach when they counter attacked.

How many 2on1's does Subban have to stop in the past 2 games? It's a festival of odd man rushes that we're giving up. Not to mention that yes, he did create some himself. Definitely not the Subban we want after such a great start.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
And you will forever be the same.

Pick a couple of players to bash day after day and then dont have the balls to call out mistakes from your man crushes.

If Pleks was stupid enough to say that the Oilers were a junior team, I would say the same thing about him.

Maybe you can tweet him tonight for comfort.

:laugh: Always fun.

If DD said that I wouldn't even have said a damn thing to be honest

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
And you will forever be the same.

Pick a couple of players to bash day after day and then dont have the balls to call out mistakes from your man crushes.

If Pleks was stupid enough to say that the Oilers were a junior team, I would say the same thing about him.

Maybe you can tweet your fave man to comfort him.

But he didn't say they were a junior.... He said that sometimes they don't really have a style of play and play like a junior team. Obviously he know they have alot of talent and are much better than that.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
It's too early in the season to start tanking if that wasn't a joke.

no no I agree with him ..lets tank

Tank two years, get rid of the dead weight. By then real good young core will be ready for prime time.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Slumping? No. He's creating some chances. He's a 19 year old in a sophomore season. That's what they do.

Since Patches got hurt the EGG became the de facto first line; playing against tougher opposition.

No surprise their scoring has dropped off. MT has not compensated. I'm starting to lose trust in his ability to assess his strengths and liabilities then formulate a strategy.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
The only players I'd list under "Good" are Gallagher, Markov, and Beaulieu personally.

Markov and Gallagher were good for sure. I thought Beaulieu was 'meh' at best. For a guy with supposed offensive acumen coming out of every pore, his main mode of transition tonight was the lob dump to an Oilers defenseman... He and Bouillon together early on hurt my brain, but what else do you do with them? I mean, Gorges didn't exactly play a complimentary role to his puck-moving partner in Diaz, so...? Tough load to carry for PK and Markov tonight.

Desharnais, Bouillon, Gionta... done. Get them out of my face. Diaz could have been better physically, but at least positionally he actually wasn't as bad as everyone else. At least tried to move the puck up the ice to the occasional stick, too, instead of lobs and crappy dump-ins. Price wasn't even bad. Couple of goals he might approach differently if given a second chance. Plekanec yet again the only guy who, despite the odd mistake, doesn't take a shift off, even if down 2 goals with only 20 seconds to go. Kind of a bitter sweet game, as I have much love for the Oilers.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
**** you, RDS. ****ing hate them so much.

Do you happen to have gifs of Subban deke-ing around everyone and the Gallagher goal from the non-replay angle from broadcast view (made it look like he came out of nowhere)? :D

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don't hate gionta but dear lord stop the slap shot from the wing. Pass the puck or shoot it around the boards just something other than giving the puck right back to other team.

This team is looking like the 2011-12 canadiens. Effortless hockey and blown leads

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Every time he's on the ice is a black hole of offense. He ruins any chances we have and turns the puck over almost like he's doing it on purpose. He is worse than Gomez.

After tonight's game, you could say the same thing for 98% of the players wearing a Habs sweater.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
no no I agree with him ..lets tank

Tank two years, get rid of the dead weight. By then real good young core will be ready for prime time.

Mcdavid looks like a future star, Ekblad and Mcdavid in Montreal would be great (obviously joking, will never happen.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad