Habs lose 4-3

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
They have played like this all year. They play 30 minutes each night and pray they win. Its a classic MT coached team.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
two home losses in a row....probably more to come.......crappy game...and this one's on everybody.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
See...I told you guys Desharnais would take this team on his shoulders.....not his fault if the team is too heavy for him.

Wow, did we ever need mulligans as far as contracts are concerned.....

bdawg1989*

Why is our team never exciting to watch ? another snooze fest. Why cant we be like Chicago, the Pens, the Sharks, you know, actual GOOD TEAMS WITH SPEED AND SKILLS.

I keep hearing we're all about our speed and skills, we have none. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Wasting prime years of Chuckie, Eller, Gallagher, Price and Subban gonna be amazing with the deadweights around like Bourque, Desharnais, Briere, Gorges, Gionta, ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Awful game. Just fell apart... after we went up two goals? Seriously? I've been saying this from the start, it's not even just the defense; it's our entire team's play in our own zone. We have a lot of floaters on this team as well.

Insanely frustrating to watch that.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Gotta love Gionta's heart and determination. What a captain!

couris

Dec 28, 2005
Never saw a team with a collection of midgets girls like this team. Plekanec gionta DD moen diaz gorges....Price couldnt bail us out this team and cover for PK mistakes. Markov our best Dman again tonight.

NewHabsEra*

Not only Eller motivated the Oilers but he had one of his worst games of the season.. Bravo Lars..

Bournival is already better than Bourque..

Next 2 games Anaheim and San Jose.. Good luck!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad