Plekanec
Gionta

Bad:
Subban
Galchenyuk
Diaz
Gorges
White

Subban was HORRIBLE defensively tonight and aside from 2-3 chances he didn't do much. I was also not impressed with his game against the Predators saturday night.

Galchenyuk was trying to be way too fancy with the puck tonight, he must have turned over the puck a dozen times tonight.

When we're losing like this, I get sick of Diaz and Gorges real easy. Diaz is so soft holy **** and he falls so easily its not even funny. He did do a good pass on Plekanec's 2 on 1 but that's about it.

Plekanec hasn't been himself defensively 5 on 5 all year, I don't know what he's doing wrong but he's not as effective like he usually is.

Oh and I ****ing hate Perron.

I started with ARE YOU KIDDING ME... then I realize this has to be a troll. You aren't this crazy to think that white is black and black is white.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Ok **** tanking, we have injuries that are not even long term and once Diaz gtfo out of our top 4 and we get some muscle on the defensive end we'll be better.

We played good offensively this game, it was just the defensive aspect that we completely ****ed the bed on.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Not saying he isn't, but both of them have very short expiry dates. They're transient hires. They have some good things to pass off to the team before their bad attributes become overly prominent and they then deservedly get fired.

It's coming right up for Therrien.

Guy Boucher would be pretty cool to see, I'd love to see if he could do something with this squad.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
So every team beats the crap out of the oilers but our excuse is that we can't "ouvrir le jeu" vs them because they are such a threat..not! They're freaking last year after year. There ain't just no excuses.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Seriously I think Desharnais might sit soon.

He should've sit a long time ago, if you ask me.

Remember when Eller was benched after the first game of the season, last year? How does it make sense for Desharnais to still get regular PP time, top 6-9 minutes when he hasn't done in anything in a year?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
But he didn't say they were a junior.... He said that sometimes they don't really have a style of play and play like a junior team. Obviously he know they have alot of talent and are much better than that.

You think that the Oilers give a damn about semantics?:laugh:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Every time i have an exam the next i watch the game while studying and they always always lose . I am sorry to announce you that i have 12 classes this year.

I'm sorry to announce that you'll just have to quit school. You have to sacrifice for the team. Besides, education is overrated. :sarcasm:

Just kidding boys and girls. Stay in school

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow, Therrien...THAT was a stupid comment. Instead of protecting Eller and saying that it wasn't what it sounded like, just said that Eller comments were inappropriate.....Good job Therrien.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I started with ARE YOU KIDDING ME... then I realize this has to be a troll. You aren't this crazy to think that white is black and black is white.

Yeah well instead of just being like LOLOLOL are you out your mind, how about you give an insightful response. Obviously my last is based on their roles and my expectations.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Did Therrien even know what Eller really said, or did he just answer after some ''journalist'' ''interpreted'' to MT what Eller ''said''?

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
You think that the Oilers give a damn about semantics?:laugh:

Well I wasn't talking about the Oilers, I was responding to your comment. Hfboards is serious businness, get the comment right the first time (yes joking). Anyway I agree that he shouldn't have said that.

bdawg1989*

Just watching Therrien's ****** presser makes me wish he would be fired.

Followed the Habs for years and they never amounted to anything but that playoff run with Halak. Jesus, being a Habs fan in these past 10+ years really suck ass.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Wow, Therrien...THAT was a stupid comment. Instead of protecting Eller and saying that it wasn't what it sounded like, just said that Eller comments were inappropriate.....Good job Therrien.

I really can't stand Therrien going against his freaking players.

First Subban now Eller... + He goes after his best players.. ****ing Pejorative Slured.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Are people seriously talking about Eller's comment?

I guess he needs to learn to be boring and PC like everyone else in hockey, but he was one of the few guys putting in effort out there, even if he wasn't 100% effective tonight. Eller might have said it, but he wasn't the one underestimating them out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad