Habs lose 4-3

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
The thing about Desharnais is that we are royally ****ed and stuck with him. We can't scratch him because that would destroy his confidence forever and we can't trade him because he doesn't produce. Terrible contract, I am ready to call out Bergevin on that.

MTLSandman*

Wow, Therrien...THAT was a stupid comment. Instead of protecting Eller and saying that it wasn't what it sounded like, just said that Eller comments were inappropriate.....Good job Therrien.

And if he backed him people would be saying he's only hard on subban.... Can't win

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Wow, Therrien...THAT was a stupid comment. Instead of protecting Eller and saying that it wasn't what it sounded like, just said that Eller comments were inappropriate.....Good job Therrien.

Idiotic comment by Therrien. That's a good way to lose your team, by not backing up your players.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Who gives a **** what Eller said. I don't understand why they didn't just come out better in the third. This was a win they had to get and they blew it. Good luck against the Sharks.

bdawg1989*

LMAO sharks and ducks will roll us over. Hopefully Saku scores a hattrick. That, at least, would cheer me up.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I don't ****ing understand why Therrien hates Subban so much and likes playing Deharnais, Bouillon and Diaz alot more than they need to.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Eakins thanked Eller for the comment...

The comments are not the reason why we couldn't play defense or create a decent breakout.

The more the season progresses, the less I like Therrien. He's getting back to his good old classic dumb bad ways.

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
So, I was at that game and....

1) Tough night for Diaz. Tough night for all but Subban/Markov.
2) Subban is the soul of this team. What an amazing talent. Too bad no one can finish his setups.
3) All those goals can be attributed to terrible defensive breakdowns. The Oilers exploited the habs weak D and it paid off. Price was fine tonight.
4) The refs were pretty terrible but in no way responsible for tonight's loss. That's all on the habs terrible D. I also have a blind hatred of Bouillon. But Diaz was by far worse. If this guy continues on this path, there's no chance he stays with the team at season's end.
5) We only have one good line. This is really not good. Not good at all. At least these kids are awesome to watch. If Galchenyuk scores on that superb play he did...habs win that game.

I haven't seen the habs win at the Bell centre in like 8 years now. This is starting to really suck.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Well I wasn't talking about the Oilers, I was responding to your comment. Hfboards is serious businness, get the comment right the first time (yes joking). Anyway I agree that he shouldn't have said that.

Always remember that what is said on HF does not amount to a pile of ****.;)

It did serve to fire up the Oilers though. And............it forced Therrien to show his ass in the media again just like he did with against Ottawa. The man needs to learn to shut the **** up after games.

Oh well. Time for a change in Montreal. We need a new direction. I am on the New Coach bandwagon. This team does not look prepared and our defensive system is now not a system at all. Just skate baby!!

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
So, I was at that game and....

1) Tough night for Diaz. Tough night for all but Subban/Markov.
2) Subban is the soul of this team. What an amazing talent. Too bad no one can finish his setups.
3) All those goals can be attributed to terrible defensive breakdowns. The Oilers exploited the habs weak D and it paid off. Price was fine tonight.
4) The refs were pretty terrible but in no way responsible for tonight's loss. That's all on the habs terrible D. I also have a blind hatred of Bouillon. But Diaz was by far worse. If this guy continues on this path, there's no chance he stays with the team at season's end.

I haven't seen the habs win at the Bell centre in like 8 years now. This is starting to really suck.

Subban had a pretty rough night too. Not terrible or anything but below standards for sure. Posters are right in saying he should focus a little bit less on drawing penalties. It worked as a rookie when he was a no name weakling but now he's a Norris trophy winning bull, and the refs can see past his embellishment.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Sigh. Same old, Same old....

The gutless Desharnais was gutless again. Almost completely invisible other than when he looked terrible. Thank God he's signed long term.

Diaz may be the biggest ***** in the NHL. Waving his stick at everyone, avoiding any contact. Horrible play on the two on one.

Bouillon terrible and always playing. The 16:48 of ice time he played left him a -2, the defense version of Darche.

Beaulieu is very unimpressive.

PK and the Egg line played well, Price had no help....

In fact the tide turned after Gazdic ran over him and nobody looked at him... Guy runs your All Star goalie in your own barn and nobody takes exception. Pathetic.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Therrien can eat ****. Seriously.. what a moron. He needs to protect his players instead of constantly throwing them under the bus. Stop trying to please the media you piece of ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad