Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
Why is everyone talking about firing Therrien ?? It's not like there is another francophone coach to replace him...

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Not hiring Roy.

Serge Savard said something cryptic like Roy could not be considered. Maybe cause of Roy's emotion or the past history with the Molsons?

Anyway...

i doubt Patrick could have done much better in Montréal, he has a heck of a line-up offensively in Colorado, and his goalies are playing over there head....

Seriously: MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Landeskog, Duchesne, Parenteau, Tanguay, Stastny that top seven is so much better than ours is not even funny!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
i doubt Patrick could have done much better in Montréal, he has a heck of a line-up offensively in Colorado, and his goalies are playing over there head....

Seriously: MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Landeskog, Duchesne, Parenteau, Tanguay, Stastny that top seven is so much better than ours is not even funny!

And then you add Talbot into their bottom 6. Hell of a line-up.

SuperUnknown

Mar 14, 2002
Visit site
Not a bad game by the Habs in general. After the Avs third goal, the team collapsed but that's what happens when your best player plays soft and disinterested.

I don't know if it's because he's tired, but Subban was terrible at the end of the game.

Bournival is also starting to lose the extra step that made him an asset with Plek and Gionta.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
Therrien did well last year, so not sure it really applies in this case.

It has applied to the habs for a long long time.dont hire the best man for the job hire the best french man instead.hard to argue otherwise . And the results speak for themselves.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

That is true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad