Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Well, there's worse.

iWHs7vf.gif

Therrien needs to wake up some players. We didn't play that bad, especially against the best team in the NHL right now, but after the start of the game there wasn't much emotion except from a few players.

LMAO When did this happen? Best part is that one of them was try to head shot the guy!

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011

Thanks .....I do not feel mad no more after seeing the video:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The problem with the habs is there a middle of the road team that still needs to get better players and stay health.
When we are health and play our system we win more then lose. The system works and even makes our so so players look good. It a long season and I am sure we will start to win more games then we lose and fight are way into the playoffs.
I really do not believe were as bad as everyone is thinking at the moment and not as good as everyone will start thinking when we win 5 in a row

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Wow. How about that attempted flying elbow by Lupul there?! Goes to show the lack of respect for the opponent in today's game, when a guy who has missed NHL games due to what, 3 or 4 concussions, can go around throwing those with a clear conscience.

Seriously.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
The Habs are a treadmill team, running on it and going nowhere.

With some effort and any changes they make, they will still end up middle of the road average; one step out of the playoffs (or last playoff spot and out in first round) and not bad enough for a good draft pick. It's the worst place to be.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010

With some effort and any changes they make, they will still end up middle of the road average; one step out of the playoffs (or last playoff spot and out in first round) and not bad enough for a good draft pick. It's the worst place to be.

Don't loose faith we could also finish in the bottom 10 or win the lottery!

Prairie Spitfire

Jul 22, 2013
Dieppe, NB
Didn't see the game but I am curious about how Leblanc played. I thought he looked good the game before and actually got to play quite a few minutes. Is he getting sent down anytime soon or is he here for a little longer?

Souffle

A soupçon of nutmeg
Aug 9, 2003
Le Creuset
Visit site
Didn't see the game but I am curious about how Leblanc played. I thought he looked good the game before and actually got to play quite a few minutes. Is he getting sent down anytime soon or is he here for a little longer?

I think he's played pretty well as a call-up. Who knows what that means in terms of roster movement though. But I think he's been fine. He's restored my belief in him as a prospect. He won't turn out to be a top scorer but I think he can be a good middle 6 player (i.e., not first or fourth line).

Prairie Spitfire

Jul 22, 2013
Dieppe, NB
I think he's played pretty well as a call-up. Who knows what that means in terms of roster movement though. But I think he's been fine. He's restored my belief in him as a prospect. He won't turn out to be a top scorer but I think he can be a good middle 6 player (i.e., not first or fourth line).

Okay, thanks! I've been a big fan of LL since he was called up two years ago and have always thought that he has the smarts and vision to be a good NHL player. All the talk of saying Louis is done in Montreal has me worried...

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Well look on the bright side, we could be the Leafs who took a decade just to reach a level Habs have been dreading. :laugh:

68*

Too bad you can't suspend players for missed headhunting attempts. **** Lupul. Dirty POS.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Scared the hell out me. CBC guys talked about it too.

Same here. I really can't believe it happened again with obvious less damages but still.....I understand the opponent who falls, wants to bring the other guy with him....So Parros needs to be more careful about it.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Same here. I really can't believe it happened again with obvious less damages but still.....I understand the opponent who falls, wants to bring the other guy with him....So Parros needs to be more careful about it.

That was a blatant MMA style take-down with intent to injure. This has no place in hockey.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
That was a blatant MMA style take-down with intent to injure. This has no place in hockey.

A lot of the time, when a fight drags on to the point where a takedown happens, it means the linesmen were probably late/lazy stepping in and doing their job to help wrap it up and get on with the game.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It was a useless fight. Maybe the time has come to ban fighiting altogether. Back in the day it was a little different as emotions would boil over but now it's this stupid staged stuff... I mean really wtf is the point?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad