Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Calling Global Moderator Kane One to the stand.

Please choose: Exile OR death... by exile

I choose this:

death+by+Snu+Snu.jpg

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
The worst thing to happen to this team is overachieving last year. I wouldn't have minded another tank.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
From now on, I'll be blaming every single loss on Therrien and Bergevin if there aren't serious changes made to the lineup. DD and Bouillon should NOT be on this ****ing team.

i agree on Desharnais for awhile, when Moen, Prust and Brière are available, until then we don't have a better option anyway....

As for Bouillon, again, we don't have a better option yet.... and don't come with Beaulieu and Tinordi, they need to get more experience and confidence in the AHL.... but when Emelin is back.... unless he sits Subban!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
What planet are you on?

Before a trade or waiver, you'd see the press box.

I'll cut off my left nut to see this fool and the Bouillon out of Montreal.

Earth.

If he's scratched, he doesn't play now does he?

I don't think the Habs will let this situation simmer much longer. When you're a Hab and quintessential Hab announcer PIERRE HOUDE gives up on you like he did with around 1:30 left ("Let's face it, nothing is happening with Desharnais..."), MAN, you have mom & dad left for support, and that's it. Even the doctor that handled him coming to life probably *****-slapped the stork that delivered him. His milk man delivers rancid rotten milk to his door. The mail man sends his paycheck to Sun Youth and sends him all his neighbors' bills. The teachers at his kid's school write "51!!!! LOL!!" on his kid's papers, and the school monitors cover up for the bullies when Dave Jr. ends up head first in the waste bin.

I mean this guy has HEAT. NUKYULAR HEAT!!!

Harry Wong

Oct 25, 2009
The worst thing to happen to this team is overachieving last year. I wouldn't have minded another tank.
We will find the true level of this team in a full season. IMO we need at least 1 or 2 more top five draft picks. We need patience above all.

The Gal Pals

Breaking Hab
Oct 28, 2006
I believe you have seen the last game of David Desharnais with the Habs tonight.

Gut feeling.

Other than that, expected result tonight, they were in it for longer than I thought they would be and we actually made it to half the game holding them to a 0-0 tie.

Subban can't be blamed for the loss, he didn't **** up on the GWG.

Moving on.

I don't. There's no where else for him to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad