Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

void

Jan 5, 2006
From now on, I'll be blaming every single loss on Therrien and Bergevin if there aren't serious changes made to the lineup. DD and Bouillon should NOT be on this ****ing team.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
I actually thought Habs played okay. But once Avs scored that 2nd goal Habs just fell apart. Terrible passing. Terrible D. Terrible everything.

Patches started playing a lot better once he was put with Gally and Chucky.

St. Louis next....

That's the problem this year. We either play "okay" or terrible. It's sad watching this team play under coach MT.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
I believe you have seen the last game of David Desharnais with the Habs tonight.

Gut feeling.

Other than that, expected result tonight, they were in it for longer than I thought they would be and we actually made it to half the game holding them to a 0-0 tie.

Subban can't be blamed for the loss, he didn't **** up on the GWG.

Moving on.

Where's he going?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We looked like crap. Holy **** there were sequences where we looked like an AHL team. Budaj was actually pretty good for the most part in light of the team in front of him. ****** effort.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Pacioretty skated very well which is promising. Habs can't roll four lines until Prust and Moen get back. A lot of holes on this team.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
What is it with this board always blaming the coach?

You **** on Therien, Julien, Carbo, Martin, Cunneyworth and Therien again. Did I forget someone. Coaches in Montreal are always incompetent, it's never the players.

We're still in a playoff spot by the way, That's better than half the league. And we won our divison last season.

:shakehead

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
In the Therien era...when the Habs are down...they're pretty much done. At least another 2 seasons with Therien.
:shakehead
On the contrary, since Therrien is there we were able to recover.

It was under Martin and RC that opponents were sure to win with a lead.
It is much better now.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
From now on, I'll be blaming every single loss on Therrien and Bergevin if there aren't serious changes made to the lineup. DD and Bouillon should NOT be on this ****ing team.

1.5+3.5+4+1.5 spent on Bouillon + Desharnais + Briere + Murray.

Bergevin's just as much to blame, if not more.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009

Problem is, who wants them? You can't make a trade involving players no other team cares about. I agree though, Bergevin needs to make some sort of change while Therrien needs to assess his line AND time on ice management a lot better than he has lately.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I blame Fel 96 and Zaide
rating.gif

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Sadly, i think MB and MT have become good buddies and MB won't even think about firing him until at least this season ends.

As much as I dislike the guy Therien shouldn't be fired. The team finished 1st in the East last year when they were supposed to be trash. They're also in a playoff spot right now despite a lot of injuries. He's not getting fired anytime soon.

pine*

Calling Global Moderator Kane One to the stand.

Please choose: Exile OR death... by exile

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->