Habs lose 4-1 to rookie coach with temper issues

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
Today | 12:52 AM
HABsurde

you are such a **&%%$ it's not even funny....
Whats funny is you insulting someone who doesnt drink Bergevin/Therrien kool aid like you do
I dont like them and you wont make me change my mind by insulting me

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What is it with this board always blaming the coach?

You **** on Therien, Julien, Carbo, Martin, Cunneyworth and Therien again. Did I forget someone. Coaches in Montreal are always incompetent, it's never the players.

We're still in a playoff spot by the way, That's better than half the league. And we won our divison last season.

:shakehead

Well in the process, we've also had how many players during that era.....

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Prepare to be a 500 team. No freakin way we beat St Louis. They are the nashville predators with Skills.

The way this team is playing we won't make the playoffs. This team needs change and fast. You cannot be a one line team and rely on your goalie.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Who really expected this team to be anything more than a .500 squad and a bubble team?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
But what's the solution? Trade some of our trash? For what?

Package in Beaulieu or Tinordi?

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
The team needs someone who can shoot the ****ing puck. A sniper. Badly.
As streaky as they were when they weren't scoring, I miss Cammy and Kostitsyn. And I'm not even a fan of Cammy.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's okay, Briere will be back to rescue us soon. Our real problem is that we don't score enough empty net goals.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Well, there's worse.

iWHs7vf.gif

Therrien needs to wake up some players. We didn't play that bad, especially against the best team in the NHL right now, but after the start of the game there wasn't much emotion except from a few players.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Bournival-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Eller-Briere
Prust-White-Moen

Not bad!

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Looking more and more like we're a bubble team. This is going to be a grind. Nothing for the boys to do but put their heads down, work hard, and hope for some breaks. And for us fans to pray... or just *****...

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
But what's the solution? Trade some of our trash? For what?

Package in Beaulieu or Tinordi?

That's just it.

"Hey, uh... we have an undersized centre available. He'll need big wingers to make HIM look good and pad HIS stats, otherwise he doesn't score, doesn't hit, doesn't do much... he'll back-check... sometimes."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad