Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Jets Tomorrow @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Do you stop watching a shit movie when you know there's only half an hour left?

Only if I have hope that the shit movie will have a epic ending, I have no hope with this team. We will get destroyed by Leafs Nation and Molson will probably keep Bergevin until his contract runs out because he’s too cheap to end it this season.

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I honestly don’t know how much longer I can keep forcing myself to watch these games. This team has completely hit rock bottom on the entertainment aspect of the game. They look tired and disinterested all the time now.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
After watching CC for 2 games you come to this conclusion? :huh:

It's a lot better than playing him with Danault. I'd also try him with Suzuki.
they did try him with suzuki, he looked better with danault actually

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
After watching CC for 2 games you come to this conclusion? :huh:

It's a lot better than playing him with Danault. I'd also try him with Suzuki.

No after seeing KK all season. No problem putting him with Nick though,as long as there is another winger that has umph.

667ekip

Apr 17, 2021
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, is this a joke

I'm not the one to challenge the coach on his combo line and I know it can change quick.

Just not a fan of any line he did put together:skeptic:

Reactions: Habs178

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
so will there be a rule put in place for the game that whenever the 4th line is on the ice they get an automatic 10 second head start before the Jets can start skating so that people watching the game don't think there's something wrong with their tv because the guys in white are moving so slow. :laugh::sarcasm:

ok lame joke but that is one slow ass 4th line. That said, would be nice to see CC get his first tomorrow night. Missed last nights game, sounds like I made a good choice.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Since returning to the line-up, Evans has been Habs' best forward not named Toffoli or Anderson. It sucks to say, but I feel like Evans at this moment is the best center. He also plays with more pace. So I'm curious to see if CC will actually benefit from the aggressive style Evans plays.

It really sucks if both Tatar and Byron are healthy one of Evans or Caufield will have to come out of the lineup (if no other player gets injured).

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
the biggest question is why do the forward lines change more than a baby's diaper..but Weber and Chiarot are inseperable?
Dom gonna Dom..............amazing on how our coaches are all so similar in their thinking. The crazy thing is, what they are doing..........................is NOT working.
Our forward group can't score, and our D group can't move the puck very well.
Who is the GM again?
lol

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
so will there be a rule put in place for the game that whenever the 4th line is on the ice they get an automatic 10 second head start before the Jets can start skating so that people watching the game don't think there's something wrong with their tv because the guys in white are moving so slow. :laugh::sarcasm:

ok lame joke but that is one slow ass 4th line. That said, would be nice to see CC get his first tomorrow night. Missed last nights game, sounds like I made a good choice.

Remember the classic 3-3 tie Montreal and the Red army on new years eve sometime back, it wan't that:laugh:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I agree about KK on the wing. It wasn't successful last time they tried it for a game or two.

Tatar/Danault/KK was the best Tatar/Danault line without Gallagher on it...

The problem was that it was the only good line in the line-up. The other 3 sucked big time and only once KK was back at center did it stabilize.

Expect tonight games to be a disaster for 3 of the 4 lines...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We need Pedro Cerrano to sacrifice some
Live chickens and pray to Jobu if we wanna make the playoffs

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad