Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Jets Tomorrow @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Last year I thought we were going to be embarrassed by Pittsburgh and Price came in and shut them down. It could happen again but seriously man, I don't see how we don't get completely smoked by TO with or without Price.

And quite frankly with the recent concussion, the team shouldn't even be playing him this year.
If Carey gets cleared and feels fine, why shouldn't he play?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The habs are going to make the playoffs and gift (likely) Toronto their first playoff series win in like 14 years.

This team is so nice.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If Carey gets cleared and feels fine, why shouldn't he play?
Concussions are serious injuries. By their very nature it's hard for the person to know if they're really healthy or not. Being cautious is always a smart path. Nobody wants to be dealing with what Chris Pronger had to go through. There's life after hockey and he might want to enjoy it.

I wouldn't mess with it.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Concussions are serious injuries. By their very nature it's hard for the person to know if they're really healthy or not. Being cautious is always a smart path. Nobody wants to be dealing with what Chris Pronger had to go through. There's life after hockey and he might want to enjoy it. I wouldn't mess with it.
I think everyone knows this and you might not want to mess with it but Carey might. We'll just have to wait to find out. Maybe there will be a press conference announcing his retirement...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I think everyone knows this and you might not want to mess with it but Carey might. We'll just have to wait to find out.
Carey has a history of playing when he shouldn't. He always wants to stay in hurt or not.

All I'm saying is that the team should be very cautious here. Team is going nowhere anyway. There's nothing at stake... except the guy's long term health.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Last year I thought we were going to be embarrassed by Pittsburgh and Price came in and shut them down. It could happen again but seriously man, I don't see how we don't get completely smoked by TO with or without Price.

And quite frankly with the recent concussion, the team shouldn't even be playing him this year.
Pitts is overrated. They’ll get smoked by Leafs the way they’ve looked for last 75% of season.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
When the wheel of fortune gets spun who knows where you end up.

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
God help us.............the Jets have lost 5 in a row.............they will be a cranky bunch. You would think we could kick them while they are down, but not too likely.

Habs are the antidote to opposing teams' droughts.

Reactions: mattyboy

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This is an absolute must win in my books. You just know Ottawa are salivating at the thought of handing us another loss on Saturday.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
Will be another painful game to watch and we will lose rather easily. Imagine the game will be out of reach after the first 5 minutes of the first.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Silver rainbow is that Jets games are fun to watch.

Bad part is that the club is playing it's millionth game in a row. :laugh: They've gotta be absolutely gassed right now.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
After losing their past 5 games the Jets are probably happy to play a team that's an even bigger mess than what they've been recently.

Somebody I know, would have found a way to use this gif in respect of the Jets:

upload_2021-4-29_23-4-42.gif

:sarcasm:

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad