Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Jets Tomorrow @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

What the f*** is that?

Dom throwing shit to the wall to see what's sticking ain't working. I understand there's injuries but I don't see what's making sense putting KK with Danault on a line facing top opposition. Caufield need some size next to him, at least gives him one big guy on his line. Staal is slow so put some speed with him.

Not that hard.
Toffoli - Suzuki - Armia
Lehkonen - Danault - Anderson
Perry - Kotkaniemi - Caufield
Frolik - Evans - Staal

Reactions: Gravity

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
I'm looking at the remaining 8 games of the Habs and I don't believe they can win any of those matches.

I see 2 wins tops in the final 8.

One win against the Jets amd maybe one against the Oilers.

The playoff spot is nowhere near secured.

Reactions: Andrei79 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm looking at the remaining 8 games of the Habs and I don't believe they can win any of those matches.

I see 2 wins tops in the final 8.

One win against the Jets amd maybe one against the Oilers.

The playoff spot is nowhere near secured.
Habs should hope they don't make the playoffs. No positives from getting swept

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What the f*** is that?

Dom throwing shit to the wall to see what's sticking ain't working. I understand there's injuries but I don't see what's making sense putting KK with Danault on a line facing top opposition. Caufield need some size next to him, at least gives him one big guy on his line. Staal is slow so put some speed with him.

Not that hard.
Toffoli - Suzuki - Armia
Lehkonen - Danault - Anderson
Perry - Kotkaniemi - Caufield
Frolik - Evans - Staal

He needs to learn rispek :sarcasm:

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I also truly believe the Habs can eliminate the Leafs in the PO's

Just like the Habs, I am confused!

anything in possible come playoff time... especially with a goalie like Price in nets... he can go "all-world" as he did last post-season, and winning a playoff round or two on the back of a hot goalie and well-executed game plan is always a possibility.

Likely? No, not at all.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Yes. You are asking too much things. It's complicated for this org to give the complete tools to a prospect.

But It's ok Dan0 who's been completely useless since Gallagher injurie still get everything he wants.

I like the player but i feel the best thing that could happen this summer to this org is for Danault to ask too much and test the UFA market.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I like the player but i feel the best thing that could happen this summer to this org is for Danault to ask too much and test the UFA market.

Bergevin getting fired would help more I think...

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Kotkaniemi and Caufield being mishandled keeps going.

Three games in a row with zero f***ing consistency from the lineup. Juggling everything.

Bergevin needs to walk down tot he ice and tell Dom to settle down, stop running around like a f***ing headless chicken.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012

Three games in a row with zero f***ing consistency from the lineup. Juggling everything.

Bergevin needs to walk down tot he ice and tell Dom to settle down, stop running around like a f***ing headless chicken.
Especially true with Caufield. How can you say he will be well surrounded and go on to play him on 3 different lines in 3 games. How can they expect him to perform well if they don’t even set him up to do so. It’s mind boggling.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Are you sure that it's not Bergevin who's telling Dom how to make his line-up?

Because every time Dom put a bottom 6 player with Danault, the lines were shuffled the next game so he got top 6 players instead...

Reactions: angusyoung

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Especially true with Caufield. How can you say he will be well surrounded and go on to play him on 3 different lines in 3 games. How can they expect him to perform well if they don’t even set him up to do so. It’s mind boggling.
I mean, Kotkaniemi has had the same treatment.

He went from Anderson Perry to Peer armi to Danault Anderson.

Thats just insane coaching man, insane. I don't think Ive ever seen so much juggling.

Reactions: Gravity and Doc5

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
the biggest question is why do the forward lines change more than a baby's diaper..but Weber and Chiarot are inseperable?
e2c15c7a-b9ff-4e03-9ff1-957980476de3_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad