Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Jets Tomorrow @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Poor president. Poor GM. Poor coaching. Poor talent. It’s bad

The fact that we’re still likely to make the playoffs have kept me coming back somewhat. That and I paid for gamecenter. We’ve seen Habs teams in the past that aren’t very good upset teams that had lofty expectations like the Bruins in the early 2000’s and in 2010 with the Caps and Penguins. But I’m just not seeing anything that would leave me to believe we won’t get bounced in 4 or 5 games to the Leafs with this current roster. It would take the choke of the century on their part to lose a series against us. But I guess it is Toronto.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
Ok the blender didnt get the lines right. Take a mulligan and try again. This can’t be lines made by a NHL coach. Can’t be.

Danault centering Anderson is dumb. him
Centering kk and anderson is beyond credible.

caufield with evans and lekhonen.:huh:

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
All the injuries and players not pulling their weight might have something to do with it.:dunno:
yes but at some point you have to develop some chemistry, its just a daily blender except for Danault/Tatar all season.I'm starting to think Dom is in WAY over his head.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ok the blender didnt get the lines right. Take a mulligan and try again. This can’t be lines made by a NHL coach. Can’t be.

Danault centering Anderson is dumb. him
Centering kk and anderson is beyond credible.

caufield with evans and lekhonen.:huh:

I agree about the Caufield line. not good - because of Lehkonen. Lehkonen needs to be with players he can play a crash and bang game with. Caufield needs to play with a playmaker. Evans has made some plays this year though....

I hope the Danault-Anderson pair sticks. They both play a crash and bang game with speed. I don't think Anderson has the puck skills to be optimal to play with Suzuki or KK. Gallagher and Caufield/Toffoli are the RW's I want with Suzuki and KK.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
This isn't a team that can afford to have 2 of its top 3 offensive producers (Gallagher and Tatar) out.

If we're able to get a win, it shouldn't be pretty. Either way I'm not expecting anything pretty.

#FireBergevin

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
This isn't a team that can afford to have 2 of its top 3 offensive producers (Gallagher and Tatar) out.

If we're able to get a win, it shouldn't be pretty. Either way I'm not expecting anything pretty.
Yet Bergevin told us at the start of the season that this team had really really good depth. Now that we face injuries for the first time of the season (we played like 40 games without main injuries) This team is just switching of 1 or 2 players.

Even when everyone was healthy , it's always a duo of those 4 wingers being good then the other 2 are slumping. Lack of consistency in this team is a major pain in the ass.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yet Bergevin told us at the start of the season that this team had really really good depth. Now that we face injuries for the first time of the season (we played like 40 games without main injuries) This team is just switching of 1 or 2 players.

Even when everyone was healthy , it's always a duo of those 4 wingers being good then the other 2 are slumping. Lack of consistency in this team is a major pain in the ass.

Bergevin has to go. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Last edited:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Don't be so sure...

If they win 2 games in a row at some point or, by some fluke, win a playoff round, a few of the usual suspects will be back posting about how great he is and how amazing his offseason additions were... Book it.

Of course , there is always people that think Weber is still relevant in a top 3 dman on any team. 9 years. 10th incoming

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Guy man. He’s made so many wicked passes to both Byron and Lehk. Tell me why it’s his f***ing fault they can’t bury shit.
He has. Really?? Ok so it’s all his wingers fault he’s on pace for less than half a point a game. Not his
His wingers fault he can’t score on the pp. it’s never him

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
He has. Really?? Ok so it’s all his wingers fault he’s on pace for less than half a point a game. Not his
His wingers fault he can’t score on the pp. it’s never him
Wow guy. He gets like 40 f***ing seconds of PPtime. And yeah, it is his wingers. I was surprised Lehks actually buried that one against the Oilers the other night. Clearly you’re not really watching the game. Or perhaps you’re too busy watching to see any mistakes he makes. Such bullshit.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Wow guy. He gets like 40 f***ing seconds of PPtime. And yeah, it is his wingers. I was surprised Lehks actually buried that one against the Oilers the other night. Clearly you’re not really watching the game. Or perhaps you’re too busy watching to see any mistakes he makes. Such bullshit.
Lol. Ok man. It’s his linemates and coach’s fault

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
anything in possible come playoff time... especially with a goalie like Price in nets... he can go "all-world" as he did last post-season, and winning a playoff round or two on the back of a hot goalie and well-executed game plan is always a possibility.

Likely? No, not at all.
Last year I thought we were going to be embarrassed by Pittsburgh and Price came in and shut them down. It could happen again but seriously man, I don't see how we don't get completely smoked by TO with or without Price.

And quite frankly with the recent concussion, the team shouldn't even be playing him this year.

Reactions: Miller Time
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad