Confirmed with Link: Habs draft Jacob De La Rose with the 34th overall pick (info in OP)

Intangiblezz

Oct 21, 2012
I want to see everyone's reaction when this kid becomes a beast for us and everyone starts saying that they wanted him drafted by us all along.:laugh:

I was taking a lot of heat for wanting him at #34 or #36 over guys like Dauphin, Bailey... Now everyone likes the pick.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I want to see everyone's reaction when this kid becomes a beast for us and everyone starts saying that they wanted him drafted by us all along.:laugh:

I was taking a lot of heat for wanting him at #34 or #36 over guys like Dauphin, Bailey... Now everyone likes the pick.

I'm so happy with the players that TT drafted the last two drafts, now if only Bergevin can snag a couple more picks for the 2014 draft. Late 1st or early 2nd round picks could make it a hat-trick (2012/2013/2014) and the Habs should be set for the 2015/2016 season, playoff run!:handclap::handclap:

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario

HA don't let that bother you. In the internet world everyone is right as they sit behind a computer spouting off crap they know nothing about. Nobody says you cant gloat like a mofo though and I hope you are able.

:yo:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

So true, no way Bergevin would draft guys like Dauphin instead of De La Rose.
I can clearly see the path that Habs are going!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
So true, no way Bergevin would draft guys like Dauphin instead of De La Rose.
I can clearly see the path that Habs are going!

The path less traveled by most teams, Bergevin knows which path he's making and it's one that ends in a parade through Montreal.:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad