Habs D doesn't hold up 7-3 loss

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Is anyone defending the Desharnais extension now? Undrafted 5'6" RFA with minimal playoff experience and ZERO leverage... extended midway through a personally bad season. Astounding.

On the plus side Subban and Gallagher look legit and they're going to be leading the team once the mercenary captain and his merry band of midgets ****s off to hell.

:handclap: Excellent.

Chris G

Mar 9, 2011
Pricer can't stop a beach ball right now if he wanted to, hope the guy gets his confidence back soon.

DD played soft, guy needs to log less mins to get back to where he was last year.

Beaulieu has flashes of being a great player, but needs more time to season in the AHL.

Oh ya Moen is still a useless piece of ****, how this guy is still in the NHL is beyond me.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Call up Tinordi.

We don't need more toughness, right?

We're small and soft.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
At the moment, Gaston Therrien, Michel Bergeron, Vincent Damphousse and Mario Tremblay all look more qualified to coach our team than MT.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Think Boston will lend us their "excuses wheel" tonight because I really can't think of anything to cover up the turd the Habs just laid on home ice.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Is anyone defending the Desharnais extension now? Undrafted 5'6" RFA with minimal playoff experience and ZERO leverage... extended midway through a personally bad season. Astounding.

On the plus side Subban and Gallagher look legit and they're going to be leading the team once the mercenary captain and his merry band of midgets ****s off to hell.

I've never been a fan of Desharnaus. I agree with everything in your post. Gallagher's going to be a beast and Subban's turning out into a real #1 Dman.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Pricer can't stop a beach ball right now if he wanted to, hope the guy gets his confidence back soon.

DD played soft, guy needs to log less mins to get back to where he was last year.

Beaulieu has flashes of being a great player, but needs more time to season in the AHL.

Oh ya Moen is still a useless piece of ****, how this guy is still in the NHL is beyond me.

He stopped 3 breakaways wtf are you talking about?

The D is at complete fault once again.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
price needs to sit for a bit.
i'm looking forward to gionta and moen gone.
wow are we soft. call up tinordi and dumont asap.
still puzzled by the desharnais extension and bergevin's
failure to land a tough guy

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
The fact that DD's line is the only one without adjustments angers me.
The fact that DD plays 20:35 min and Pleks plays 16:32 min angers me.
The fact that Moen, Pleks, and Subban seems to be the only ones who gave a **** angered me even more.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
4 points ahead of Toronto.

When u come out of deadline day and say you've accomplished your goal, this is the result.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Think Boston will lend us their "excuses wheel" tonight because I really can't think of anything to cover up the turd the Habs just laid on home ice.

We're not coming up with excuses. People are hating on players left and right. We're the anti-Bruins.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
TBH I've been waiting for this all season and hoped it wouldn't happen but the slump is well under way it looks like. After last season though this season is still a positive regardless of what happens the rest of the way.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

This explains tonight:surrender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad