Habs D doesn't hold up 7-3 loss

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Today was a terrible day. There's more important things than hockey.

Really not in the mood to discuss this one right now. The defense should be ashamed of itself, but I'm not ready to hit the panic button yet. It's getting close though.

Let's see how they respond.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
He tried to fight Simmonds twice. Simmonds declined both times.

So, 5 last game. 7 this game... 9 next game ?

At least we'll score 5.

Saw that what a ****ing idiot, does he actually think Simmonds is going to risk an injury when he's up 7-3. And what message was he trying to send?

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
5 goals against the Leafs.. 7 goals against the Flyers.. How ugly will it get against the top team in the East?

I have a bad feeling about the results of these last 6 games.

And then we shutout Pittsburgh and Tampa.

That has always been the Habs way :laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Is anyone defending the Desharnais extension now? Undrafted 5'6" RFA with minimal playoff experience and ZERO leverage... extended midway through a personally bad season. Astounding.

On the plus side Subban and Gallagher look legit and they're going to be leading the team once the mercenary captain and his merry band of midgets ****s off to hell.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Today was a terrible day. There's more important things than hockey.

Really not in the mood to discuss this one right now. The defense should be ashamed of itself, but I'm not ready to hit the panic button yet. It's getting close though.

Let's see how they respond.

True enough, hard to remember that sometimes.

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
It feels like a million, but it's only been two games. We can't let that override all of the positives from the rest of the season. It sucks, but maybe this wake-up call before the playoffs will be for the best.

I'm certainly upset and nervous about what I'm seeing, but it's too early to give up on this season.

NewHabsEra*

only bright spots are Gallagher and Subban, everone else sucked..<<

Max Pac looks like Max Lapierre, hands of stone..

Desharnais (doesnt even deserve to have his name mentionned)

Bourque looked scared out there..

Ryder looks like the old version

Gionta and Eller were bad Galchenyuk only decent

Beaulieu.. I saw enough.. Go in the minors work on your strength and your Hainsey, Mike Green type of braincramps...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Is anyone defending the Desharnais extension now? Undrafted 5'6" RFA with minimal playoff experience and ZERO leverage... extended midway through a personally bad season. Astounding.

On the plus side Subban and Gallagher look legit and they're going to be leading the team once the mercenary captain and his merry band of midgets ****s off to hell.

He needs to be taken off the PP. Put Eller or Chuckie on there!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Desharnais is a failure this year and should be benched. Much as Price has been inconsistent, we need him fighting. I'd start him yet again. And for the love of god, Therrien, change the lineups. This Gionta and DD reliance is getting old.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
da team is soffffff.
i expect tinordi to be recalled ASAP.
who's the dogs goon besides stortini?
call up hagel and dumont and send
moen and white home
lol

Ad

Upcoming events