Habs D doesn't hold up 7-3 loss

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
wtf was that

markey_mark_wtf.gif

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Price set the tone and everyone lived up to it.

Chalk it up as a character building lesson. They should know that if they don't play within their system, they'll get blown up by inferior teams. Play to their potential and they can be world beaters.

They better decide quickly.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Tell it how it is Michel

I am not a fan of Therrien's speech there. Everything about it is right, except he was giving that to the wrong people. That speech was a speech you make to the players not the media to excuse yourself.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
5 goals against the Leafs.. 7 goals against the Flyers.. How ugly will it get against the top team in the East?

I have a bad feeling about the results of these last 6 games.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We'll see how we're really at against Pittsburgh. 'Cause now, people will expect us to lose big next game. And usually, this is where those Habs do rebound.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
It's aight, I ain't mad, might be all the beer though...

Win some, lose some, move on. Price isn't to be blamed. They're way beyond where I thought they would be. I'm still good with this team.

The end.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Nothing worked... at all! Puck was bouncing over sticks the whole game, passes weren't accurate, etc.

And Price... man, oh man. He looks like he was about to cry in the 3rd after being pulled.

Last time he got pulled twice in a row, he came back with a 8-0-3 record. Wonder if he'll be much better next time. The Habs need him to be at his best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->