Post-Game Talk: Habs come back to beat Sens, 8pts ahead of Cgy, 2 back of Wpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
It was close but to me that was clearly the right call , if we switch team I think we would have all wanted it to be over turned... Perry clearly go through the blue paint on is own, there wasn’t any space for him to squeeze between the 2 even with the D not backing up not sure how you can put that on the D since he was in the bleu paint before the contact

I think it was a veteran play alright, but does waving it off mean that a D man can bump a forward into a goalie from outside the crease into it and the goal is overturned.

100% - at least - chance of that goal standing if it's Matthews shooting and Simmonds screening.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
What a great goal and celly from CC man, much rather see that expression than seeing him in the stands eating popcorn

Also i want to put it out there, Anderson is such a f***ing warrior man, hes clearly not 100% lil banged up but still giving his all out there driving to the net when he can, just love the guy

Brannstrom had a ROUGH game holy shit, we absolutely manhandled him... that size will always work against him imo despite the skill..

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
What a great goal and celly from CC man, much rather see that expression than seeing him in the stands eating popcorn

Also i want to put it out there, Anderson is such a f***ing warrior man, hes clearly not 100% lil banged up but still giving his all out there driving to the net when he can, just love the guy

Brannstrom had a ROUGH game holy shit, we absolutely manhandled him... that size will always work against him imo despite the skill..

I know he will not want to do so, but I’d really consider resting Anderson last week of the season.the guy plays so hard, he’s got to be hurting.

Another guy who I think should rest is Petry, though on the topic of Brannstrom, man, did Petry make him look bad on that goal, LOL!

I know this will be fuel for his haters, but I think a break for Kotkaniemi may be good. Give him a mini reset and think over his game a little.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
One of the better Ottawa/Habs games this year .

I thought Frolik, Staal had there best games as Habs.

This goal should give Cole some nice confidence.

I like Toffoli on the left side where Weber usually is on the PP. More options.

Still not impressed by Primeau in net. He looks shaky.

MIght be the first OT where we actually didnt play scared. Maybe a lesson here?
Primes looked very calm, maybe to calm haha

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Suzuki plays well = Habs win

Suzuki doesn't play well = Habs loss

upload_2021-5-2_7-46-1.png

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
He’s been playing better lately but Staal hasn’t been bringing much.

Honestly, I get the playoff experience and everything, but whether we play Toronto or Edmonton, we need to ice a fast and mobile lineup.

The last two game have been the best so far from him. That line manages to pin in on occasion and Frolik looking better helps that line. Will be interesting what they do.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where's Moen in Glory when you need him. We need that troll face on him right now!

I know, we all miss him.

I'm no MiG, I have no glory to speak of -- just a rando spending a lot of time on a hockey site.

I can't even pretend to offer a reasonable facsimile but at least, I'm still here.

pY6GoKs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad