Confirmed with Link: Habs claim forward Logan Shaw from Anaheim

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Yeah, we are well stocked with cans of Chunky Soup.

Everytime someone's brings up games played as a metric to prove success. I point out that quality > quantity and then my post doesn't get a response:(.

How about we gather a list of the amount of players drafted by MTL that ended up producing anywhere close to PPG and then compare that to the rest of the NHL.

Reactions: Runner77 and vokiel

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
We just lost Shaw and Danault and people act surprised because we picked up a guy on waivers......and I thought this fanbase was knowledgable

Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Dead wood, but we shouldn't care since the tank is just not stoppable anymore.

Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.
Byron is playing C.

Is it really more shocking than Drouin playing C, seriously?

I can't wait to see them move Deslauriers back on D just to have him in the line up, a very Carbo-esque move ;)

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Every dark cloud has a silver lining! At least we are not calling up players from our development program, only to be injured, in an effort to save face. On the other hand, I don't know what would be worse for our rookies. Thrown to the wolves or in our development program... complete with coach Lefebvre?

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Dead wood, but we shouldn't care since the tank is just not stoppable anymore.

Is it really more shocking than Drouin playing C, seriously?

I can't wait to see them move Deslauriers back on D just to have him in the line up, a very Carbo-esque move ;)
Deslauriers has been playing very good, I'd keep him in the line up too

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
You're confused if you believe I'm confused......HABS fanbase is emotional, not knowledgable.

You can speak for yourself, and certainly your posting reflects that.

But many Habs fans are quite knowledgeable and contribute much interesting insight

Reactions: Habs178

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
You're confused if you believe I'm confused......HABS fanbase is emotional, not knowledgable.

Let’s pick up another winger. Read what Ducks fans wrote. He is a very bland 4th line winger. You’re telling me there is no one in Laval to come up? You’re telling me we can’t put Galchenyuk at Center? This season is lost, what the f*** is the point of picking another grinder instead of playing your kids.

Reactions: brianp1950

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
No, it's the "the end" that was a dead giveaway......anyways :)
I say the end all the time. Not that you’d know because you don’t know me. If you did know me you’d also know that I’m not emotional. I’m f***ing logical. Something your hero MB and his followers are not.

brianp1950

Sep 28, 2017
Every dark cloud has a silver lining! At least we are not calling up players from our development program, only to be injured, in an effort to save face. On the other hand, I don't know what would be worse for our rookies. Thrown to the wolves or in our development program... complete with coach Lefebvre?

Bring them up, what the hell is the point in having them in the farm system, trying to develop them and then when we have an opening or two because of injury we pick up a waiver wire guy that cant play fourth line in the NHL. Anyone want to bet that by the weekend this new guy is playing first line centre?

Reactions: cphabs and Habs178

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
If he plays C ahead of Galchenyuk, it's a brain dead move.

If they keep him at W on the 4th line, then sure, doesn't hurt to throw dice on waiver wire fodder like him... Every once in a while you can snag a byron

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
If he plays C ahead of Galchenyuk, it's a brain dead move.

If they keep him at W on the 4th line, then sure, doesn't hurt to throw dice on waiver wire fodder like him... Every once in a while you can snag a byron
Dude....Byron is playing C before Galchy. Pretty sure they’ve already proven to be brain dead.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You can speak for yourself, and certainly your posting reflects that.

But many Habs fans are quite knowledgeable and contribute much interesting insight
Interesting yes.......very interesting.....the cussing and blaming that goes on in the GDT when a player misses a puck is a clear case of the "knowledge" that is in abundance with the fanbase.

My postings reflect that I don't want everyone in HABS Managment hung by their feet and speared in the liver....others on the other hand.....

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
I remember liking his game when I saw him.

It's an experiment. But I like that we are doing that. We are completely out of it and we might as well. Not really much to lose.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Interesting yes.......very interesting.....the cussing and blaming that goes on in the GDT when a player misses a puck is a clear case of the "knowledge" that is in abundance with the fanbase.

My postings reflect that I don't want everyone in HABS Managment hung by their feet and speared in the liver....others on the other hand.....
Are logical.....not that we want them dead. Just gone. Far away from the organization. Before they cause more damage.

Reactions: the

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Dude....Byron is playing C before Galchy. Pretty sure they’ve already proven to be brain dead.

Galchenyuk is playing way better that he has in a long long time. He is actually looking like he might finally be climbing out of the hole. Can't we just be happy with that for now? Why make life harder for him?

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Galchenyuk is playing way better that he has in a long long time. He is actually looking like he might finally be climbing out of the hole. Can't we just be happy with that for now? Why make life harder for him?
I don’t think playing him center will make life harder. It will make him thrive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad