GDT: Habs @ Capitals • Commie revolution edition • Feb 24, 19h00 ET • Verizon Center • RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
I agree with that. Most notable for me is the lack of breakaways for Pacioretty this season compared to the last couple years. It makes me wonder how much that off season injury has really affected him.

Maybe he needed serious surgery but decided to go for a short-term fix and deal with it in the off-season? I hope so because I don't know how else you can justify his lack of drive most nights.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We've got 4 goals but damn the only reason Caps are still in this is all the squandered opportunities: several botched 2 on 1s, a breakaway stopped and a penalty shot stopped. Grubauer should've started lol.

Caps have missed way more chances than we have.

Barriwhite

Don’t be shocked by the tone of my voice
Nov 8, 2005
Montreal
wow Bartley and Kovy are twins wtffff

photo.php

ilya-kovalchuk-net-worth_zpsce602f47.jpg

Bartley, Kovalchuck and The Rock are brothers from another mother

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Galchenyuk is fire right now what is going on? Is he getting the green light by the coach or something?

Therrien doesn't want them youngsters to get a big head or anything. Can't give them too much ice time after all. Once they pot a goal or two it's time to focus on defence and playing the right way, right? :shakehead Oh here we go, making it become about the hot goalie as Washington gets the late PP. This is where we'd fall back on Price to kill off oru 3rd period PKs and multiple chances against. But asking Condon to do the same is asking for trouble.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
We've got 4 goals but damn the only reason Caps are still in this is all the squandered opportunities: several botched 2 on 1s, a breakaway stopped and a penalty shot stopped. Grubauer should've started lol.

Unfortunately, that is expected. Montreal has scored their goals getting puck at the net and stuffing rebounds in this game.

Par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad