GDT: Habs @ Capitals • Commie revolution edition • Feb 24, 19h00 ET • Verizon Center • RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's not a 5 goals game. If the caps had 5 goals it would be a bad game by Condon. It's the NHL. It's not "Les Loisirs Saint-Eusèbe". In this league you got to do the big saves or you don't belong to it. Pretty sure Holtby is not happy with his game tonight even if we had many good scoring chances.

I don't understand what you're trying to dispute, I simply said Condon made key saves and the caps have made some awful turnovers which we've been fortunate to capitalize on. You're acting as if Condon was a #1 goalie in this league and expected to perform like this night in night out.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Fleischmann.gif

51OEBXJVggL.jpg

Instead of margarine he could just as easily be called yeast and vodka.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Have the Habs honestly scored on a breakaway at all this season? Maybe 1 or 2. I can't even recall. You'd think they'd work on that in practice but... Therrien gonna Therrien and work on grinding, chip and chase :help:

I think Byron has at least 2 breakaway goals on his own to be honest. Flynn and galchenyuk off the top of my head too.

I know you are probably exaggerating to make a point but just saying....

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hearing the story about Muller reaching out to Max makes me wish he was an assistant here again. He was truly a Hab at heart.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I don't understand what you're trying to dispute, I simply said Condon made key saves and the caps have made some awful turnovers which we've been fortunate to capitalize on. You're acting as if Condon was a #1 goalie in this league and expected to perform like this night in night out.

You said without Condon we would be hopeless. Maybe my level of English is not good enough but to me it means the game would be almost over which implies we would be trailing by at least 1 goal after 2. So it would require 5 goals in 25 shots by Condon. That's not good.

He did his job tonight like the offese. And we are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad