GDT: Habs @ Capitals • Commie revolution edition • Feb 24, 19h00 ET • Verizon Center • RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I am Kim Jong IL and I approve this message
kimjong_zpsplgoqnlq.jpg

Conflicted Habs fan

Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
1a_zpsbkk4upuj.jpg
1b_zpsarxvdbja.jpg

2a_zpsvbykoyzb.jpg
2b_zpskc1vqyjf.jpg

3a_zps6054pduk.jpg
3b_zpsyzh46r8v.jpg

4a_zpsjw1mumok.jpg
4b_zpszhsalyuj.jpg

5a_zpslbdeq83c.jpg
5b_zpsxa2dl5xm.jpg

Last Game December 26, 2015 at Verizon Center, Washington

Caps 3 Habs 1

GO HABS GO!

Yippie Ki-yay Mother%^%$ Bring it on!

Last edited:

luthar

Nov 29, 2011
Mtl
Amazing GDT!!! Great work:towel::towel::thumbu::thumbu:

P.S: Anyone speak rusky and can translate that dance song?! Can't decide if it's a pro-ukraine or pro-russia song...

Conflicted Habs fan

Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
test

Amazing GDT!!! Great work:towel::towel::thumbu::thumbu:

P.S: Anyone speak rusky and can translate that dance song?! Can't decide if it's a pro-ukraine or pro-russia song...
I think she's singing a traditional Russian folksong that is neither pro or against Russia or Ukraine

Last edited:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
#CanadiensMTL1M fail :facepalm:

Apparently the Habs org is finally on top of things:

Par for the course this season :laugh:

What a shipwreck this year has been :popcorn:

Marc Bergevin later told the Montreal media that he ''believes in the social media staff", that ''nobody is going anywhere'' and ''that their jobs are safe this season.''

In fact, Bergevin even declared that ''I'm responsible for everything that happened with this social media team'' and emphasized that ''it’s on me and me only.''

He ended the press conference by firmly stating that the Montreal Canadiens social media staff are a bunch of ''foxhole guys you want beside you in a fight.''

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
In Soviet Habs land, the season tanks you.

Great GDT, man! :handclap:

And... seriously, I only have a very vague notion of russian (don't ask)... but that anthem always gets me. Like, I wouldn't go to war for the O Canada. It's just too cheesy and religious. But that russian anthem? Yeah, sure thing. Sign me in. That's a song I'd go to war for.

Yes, I'm that dumb. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Marc Bergevin later told the Montreal media that he ''believes in the social media staff", that ''nobody is going anywhere'' and ''that their jobs are safe this season.''

In fact, Bergevin even declared that ''I'm responsible for everything that happened with this social media team'' and emphasized that ''it’s on me and me only.''

He ended the press conference by firmly stating that the Montreal Canadiens social media staff are a bunch of ''foxhole guys you want beside you in a fight.''

Are you sure he didn't say something about rough waters and how a capable captain can navigate through? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Wow.

What an epic GDT! Bravo CHF :handclap:

As for the game, we're better off just giving them the 2 points....

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Perfect night for me, the two teams I support are at both ends of the spectrum right now. The tank moves on in Washington, while the Caps pursue history and all-time records.

Nice GDT Conflicted Habs fan.

If you want to have a lot of fun watching this game tonight, pay attention to #92 in red for the Capitals. Kuzy is a ****ing magician, I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad