GDT: Habs @ Capitals • Commie revolution edition • Feb 24, 19h00 ET • Verizon Center • RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
I honestly don't think he wants to play there anymore.

What happened to cause that? Resentment over his cheap contract? Hating the pressure? His wife wants to live in the US? PK isn't nice to him? It would look pretty crappy for Habs to deal a captain after one year so I don't think they'd wanna comply. That begs the question, why didn't Patches secretly ask to be exempt from captain voting?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
For a reliable veteran 4th liner Mitchell seems to take a lot of penalties.

ye mieux d'comprendre.....

BdjMb3ECEAAb_yX.png

#bringbackRyanWhite

#FireTherrien

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
What happened to cause that? Resentment over his cheap contract? Hating the pressure? His wife wants to live in the US? PK isn't nice to him? It would look pretty crappy for Habs to deal a captain after one year so I don't think they'd wanna comply. That begs the question, why didn't Patches secretly ask to be exempt from captain voting?

Who knows? Makes me wonder. He has looked miserable most nights and disinterested. Habs have dealt captains before. Remember mike keane? Wasn't that after 1 year?

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
This is where you miss a guy like Price. Sure we haven't buried many chances but 4 goals is enough right? But then two stinkers and this. No wonder the Habs have folded like cheap tents in most 3rd periods. You can just feel the collapse coming. 5-4 Caps in OT :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad