TV: Gotham - FOX II

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Starts back up this Thursday :popcorn:

1st half of trailer is a recap of the end of last season and 2nd half is for the new season. Trailer gives away a lot though, just a heads up

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I lost it at the unionizing of criminals :laugh:

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
I'm glad Barb is back, couldn't care less how she got brought back alive.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
CTV has it on their website for a week after airing

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I haven't watched in a couple weeks as I teeter on the decision of whether or not to bail, but I did read something interesting today:

There are reports that they are going to re-cast Poison Ivy again at some point in the near(ish) future, swapping out Maggie Geha for Peyton List (The Flash, Smallville, Frequency, The Tomorrow People).

Not sure what the deal is, but changing the actor again seems like an odd choice, especially after they've already kind of pushed the creeper button but making the usually highly sexualized Ivy basically follow the plot of the old Tom Hanks movie Big and have her basically be a kid in a grown-up's body.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I think I heard that the current Ivy had like scheduling conflicts with Gotham, but I could be wrong. Its a shame because I liked her a lot.

HockeyAddict

Nov 7, 2008
on an island
Was out of the country for a few months and only got to watch the last two episodes and not really enjoying it as much... maybe its because I missed so many episodes at the start of the season? It just doesn't seem to be adding anything "new" to the story of Batman - just fluff about turf wars b/w penguin, Sofia (new character to me) and the GCPD. Also, Bruce going through his adolescence a-hole phase isn't very interesting or adding much.

Use to really enjoy this show but I'm losing interest.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's been OK. Going back to the whole mafia thing isn't really too interesting, and there's not been enough of Batman's Rogues' Gallery to really separate it from other cop shows.

However, it seems like the next part of the season has a Penguin/Joker team up, and Ed is getting his Riddler personality back, so maybe it gets better.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
it is an expensive show and it is not doing well in the ratings and is not selling well over seas

Yeah, it's been teetering on being cut for the last couple years. One thing that's always surprised me about that show is its timeslot. It's one of the most violent shows I've seen and it has an 8:00 slot on network television. Crazy.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Yeah, it's been teetering on being cut for the last couple years. One thing that's always surprised me about that show is its timeslot. It's one of the most violent shows I've seen and it has an 8:00 slot on network television. Crazy.

and I think that is why there is now some speculation that it MAY move to the CW--however-- the problem that was suggested was that if the CW picks it up they want to move production to Vancouver and that is something that neither Danny Cannon and Bruce Heller want to do

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Last night's episode was really good. Bringing back the supervillains in a big way.

Though the whole "coma" situation with Falcone's daughter is ridiculous. Butch was shot in the head and died.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
the guy who plays Zsaza no idea he has alopecia

how he looks with a hair piece
upload_2018-3-24_0-19-29.jpeg

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I liked this episode. Only annoying part is emo Bruce Wayne.

The crushing ball was definitely memorable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad