Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, I think it deserves to rap up.

The Selina Kyle becoming the Catwoman villain
The riddler and Penquin becoming even worse
How does Gordon marry Barbara and is it crazy cracker Barbara
Is this the real Joker or just another fake out.

The writers have said that Jeremiah's not the Joker either. They believe that the Joker is "formless, somewhere out in the city, watching Jerome/Jeremiah and possibly taking inspiration from them."

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Not a bad a season finale. It would have felt a little weak for a series one, but I like how they transitioned from mafia gangs carving up Gotham to supervillians carving up Gotham.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It wasn't bad, I can see why they kind of ended it this way because of the uncertainty of renewal. It could have been a really dark way to completely end the show

I loved that Penguin had a long term revenge plan that involved healing Butch and then killing him in front of Tabby/
So have we been duped by the Selina Kyle character, are they going to take some liberties and completely change her character arc to become the Batgirl in a wheelchair character?
Just really can't get into the whole "Men are at fault" explanation for forming a chick gang. it seemed stupid and forced.
I kept expecting Bullock to die, however I think without him the Jim Gordon character doesn't work
I kept expecting that creepy masked woman to take off her mask to reveal Fish Mooney as an ulimate screw you to the fans if the show had been cancelled (and yeah I know she's dead, but I was waiting for it)

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Was a good finale if a bit contrived and preditable.

Interesting to see how they’ll deal with Bruce to Batman next season. The Bruce actor has done a better job as he’s gotten older but it’s still hard to see him as Batman.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Just watched the finale on DVR.

Thought it was good. With next season being the last, I really want them to fast forward a few years.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Such a great show. Felt like every episode could have passed for a season ender. Still shocked it landed an 8:00 timeslot though.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Just binged the 4 seasons on Netflix, glad I loafted to be able to. Just sucks I gotta wait for the 5th one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->