TV: Gotham - FOX II

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Last post:

Gotham is ridiculous but so fun to watch. I don't know how many times Ive said "Oh common!" last night with a smile on my face. Like Gordon cutting himself. But that's the charm of Gotham. Its ridiculous and awesome.

Season 2 has been so much better than Season 1. Gallavan is a scum bag and I cant wait till he dies in the next episode. He better.

Agreed. In all, I haven't seen a terrible episode yet. The Gallavan arc has good, but it's getting time to move on. Looking forward to see how this ends and who the focus is on next.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
So is the next episode the mid season finale one?

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Great to see Bruce get a bit wiser and darker.

Solid season thus far for me.

And Galavan's martial arts skills was pretty surprising....and surprisingly well done by the actor.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Last post:

Agreed. In all, I haven't seen a terrible episode yet. The Gallavan arc has good, but it's getting time to move on. Looking forward to see how this ends and who the focus is on next.

Do you really not know where the season is headed? I think they've been giving it away in the "Gotham" tag at the end of the "Next Week On..." spots.

[spoil]It's all snowy, and they've cast an actor to play Victor Fries (Nathan Darrow, who had/has a role in House of Cards). I believe I've read that Victor gets introduced before the Fall Finale, and that his storyline really picks up when they come back from break (I believe the EP has said for at least episodes 12 and 13, but Darrow is listed as a recurring character, so there could be more). I can't imagine that they won't have this Galavan arc to the point that it's more of a "B" storyline instead of an "A" storyline by the end of next week's episode. It may continue over to the next half of the season, but I think with bringing in Fries, and then Nygma going crazy, they'll have more than enough to focus on while Galavan's arc concludes.[/spoil]

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Not really a fan of gordon getting his ass kicked by galivan. For what? They haven't built him up to be that kind of villian at all and suddenly he goes bruce lee on gordon? :laugh:

The rest was pretty good.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Do you really not know where the season is headed? I think they've been giving it away in the "Gotham" tag at the end of the "Next Week On..." spots.
[spoil]They also have mentioned Pee Wee playing Penguin's dad. There's also Fire Fly and Barbara still alive. Looking back at last season, Red Hood and Scarecrow are still out there. There is lots of ways they can go. That said, you're right about the frozen Gotham graphic they show.[/spoil]

whearts

May 14, 2014
Bruce the Devious

I like how Bruce (with Selena's influence) hired those thugs to trick Silver. It shows the budding devious detective starting.

And Bruce is going to have to learn medical training the way Alfred keeps getting beat up. I wonder how Alfred is going to get that knife out of his back?

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Just binged the entire show. With his screentime they may as well have left Bullock working as a bartender, Alvarez is pretty much ahead of him at this point.

Wonder if we'll see any more of Montoya and Allen. Andddd they shouldn't have killed off Jerome. Hated him his first episode and thought he was trying too hard but he stole the other episodes and made for the best villain so far. I'm not saying he should have stuck around and became the Joker but he should have had some more time.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Just binged the entire show. With his screentime they may as well have left Bullock working as a bartender, Alvarez is pretty much ahead of him at this point.

Wonder if we'll see any more of Montoya and Allen. Andddd they shouldn't have killed off Jerome. Hated him his first episode and thought he was trying too hard but he stole the other episodes and made for the best villain so far. I'm not saying he should have stuck around and became the Joker but he should have had some more time.

That's my only Gripe too, I would have loved for him to at least been around for half a season.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Apparently episode 11 is scheduled to air Nov 30th..?? so that episode wasn't the break? Maybe their breaking after Ep11 or 12 then showing the other 12 come February?

Is this the frozen graphic you people are talking about, possibly referring to Fries
3_YKJ_yP.png

I really liked how Bruce played Silver in this episode. Great season so far. The show keeps getting better. I too miss Jerome, he would have been a nice recurring character (not every episode, but kind of show up every now and then to cause trouble)

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
The only thing that left me disappointed was Alfred not finishing off the chick when she was down. I expected him to be more ruthless there.

Also I am betting Penguin will be the one to finish off Galavan.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Looks like a new BvS trailer is going to be aired during Gotham.

I just hope they actually show or give a good hint as to who's the final villain of the film. I hope it's not Doomsday.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I will put this in spoil text, just in case.

[spoil]I don't know why people are claiming "Spoiler!" at the first pic of Freeze...when the guy was cast it was said that he would first appear in the Fall Finale episode, unless I've missed something?[/spoil]

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I will put this in spoil text, just in case.

[spoil]I don't know why people are claiming "Spoiler!" at the first pic of Freeze...when the guy was cast it was said that he would first appear in the Fall Finale episode, unless I've missed something?[/spoil]

Has it happened yet? No. It's a spoiler.

Zeppo

Sep 8, 2006
It can't be a spoiler if it was already publicly said when he'd make his first appearance though.

I watch the show, and I read this thread. That's it. Anything that hasn't happened in the show and is posted here is a spoiler. You can't assume everyone follows every news item released about the show.

Not that I personally care about spoilers when it comes to casting or character appearances but... it's still a spoiler.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Man, the whining on this site about spoilers is ridiculous. You probably shouldn't be going on the internet at all if you don't want spoilers.

Anyway can't wait for tonight's episode, should be a good one! I'm hoping Galavan is gone after tonight but I'm thinking he's going to be around for a few more episodes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->