TV: Gotham - FOX II

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
These past few episodes have been golden. Not only establishing the new wave of supervillains, and building the relationship between them and Bruce, but also showing that they can be city-wide threats instead of minor players.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Excited for the next episode.

Are they finally going to say Jerome is the Joker or will it be the person they're looking for at the St Ignatius school

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I don't think Jerome is the Joker, though he's been pretty brilliant.

The Barbara Gordon league of shadows story line is the dumbest thing in the show, and its a story line that they didn't need to rush into.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I have to imagine Barbara is replacing Talia Al Ghul in this canon, if she's going to be taking over the League of Shadows.

And they may be pushing that storyline in an attempt to introduce Bane. He's one of the bigger Batman villians that hasn't made an appearance yet.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I don't think Jerome is the Joker, though he's been pretty brilliant.

The Barbara Gordon league of shadows story line is the dumbest thing in the show, and its a story line that they didn't need to rush into.

The kid who plays Bruce Wayne said that he is not the Joker.

I have to imagine Barbara is replacing Talia Al Ghul in this canon, if she's going to be taking over the League of Shadows.

And they may be pushing that storyline in an attempt to introduce Bane. He's one of the bigger Batman villians that hasn't made an appearance yet.

Also Clayface.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Also references to the other big Jokers as well. Awesome.

This season feels like it's one season finale after another. It's great.

Reactions: King 88

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I just don't understand the reasoning behind making Jerome's twin brother the real Joker.

What does that accomplish that simply keeping Jerome as the Joker (and not introducing a twin brother) wouldn't have?

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I like that idea that he's going to be a completely different joker in theory then Jarome who was pretty much a chaos engine. This new Joker has a engineering back ground and is far better educated.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This show has gone to trash after season 2. I'm sorry, but the last episode was a joke. It'll be hard to overlook that when trying to continue with the rest of this series.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
FOX released the extended trailer for this week's episode, which is a clear nod to The Killing Joke. It looks amazing and has the potential to be one of my favorite episodes of TV in a long time. I dont care what anyone says, Gotham is the rare show that keeps getting better. Every season is better than the previous one.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
FOX released the extended trailer for this week's episode, which is a clear nod to The Killing Joke. It looks amazing and has the potential to be one of my favorite episodes of TV in a long time. I dont care what anyone says, Gotham is the rare show that keeps getting better. Every season is better than the previous one.

I also enjoy it. The only complaint I have is the portrayal of Bruce Wayne.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
After watching the clip for this up coming week, I can see what direction they are going with the Joker. I actually like it but I don't like the casting. I do enjoy the show.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Gotham renewed for a 5th season, but it'll be the final one.

If it remains as high quality as this one has been, I'm hoping someone else picks it up. Maybe the CW?

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Yeah, I think it deserves to rap up.

The Selina Kyle becoming the Catwoman villain
The riddler and Penquin becoming even worse
How does Gordon marry Barbara and is it crazy cracker Barbara
Is this the real Joker or just another fake out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad