OT: Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Torrey Pines looks like a very reasonbly priced "stay and play" location. Was looking into that for my 50th, but covid got in the way.
That sucks, i would like to play there too one day. We had a plan to play Spyglass again some time this winter and as you say Covid said we can't, damnit . Spyglass is a beauty golf course, i liked it better than Pebble and Pebble was very good.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Torrey Pines looks like a very reasonbly priced "stay and play" location. Was looking into that for my 50th, but covid got in the way.

Yup... was hoping for an extended stay in Puerto Vallarta and golf this year, but uh... No... not going to happen...

Golftec for Me...

tenor.gif

Reactions: SUX2BU and Jets 31

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Watching the CJ' PGA @ Shadow Creek right now in real time...

Only on the Golf Channel... so if you don't subscribe, not happening for you until tomorrow...

Great golf drama...

giphy.gif

Make's Me feel better about My putting...

But that Shadow Creek has Augusta extreme greens...

:popcorn:

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Watching the CJ' PGA @ Shadow Creek right now in real time...

Only on the Golf Channel... so if you don't subscribe, not happening for you until tomorrow...

Great golf drama...

giphy.gif

Make's Me feel better about My putting...

But that Shadow Creek has Augusta extreme greens...

:popcorn:
That's unreal.:laugh:

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Anyone try virtual golf on a good quality simulator? If so, how realistic and how fun is it?

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Ya we are kinda open, no tee boxes or greens though they are covered. I tore my rotator cuff just at the right time, if there is one. :laugh:

Oh boy
Do you have a MRI scheduled?
I tore mine in 2017 had surgery, was in a sling for 16 weeks.
Not fun

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
That sucks, i would like to play there too one day. We had a plan to play Spyglass again some time this winter and as you say Covid said we can't, damnit . Spyglass is a beauty golf course, i liked it better than Pebble and Pebble was very good.

I played the north 18 at Torrey Pines in 2016, with a couple of good friends. Not super expensive (a public course with $100 green fee), but very beautiful and challenging. I lost a few bets that day, wound up buying drinks. :laugh::laugh: A very memorable time.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Ducky10

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Oh boy
Do you have a MRI scheduled?
I tore mine in 2017 had surgery, was in a sling for 16 weeks.
Not fun
Ya MRI is scheduled in 2 weeks don't know if my Dr is going to schedule surgery yet or rehab. All i know is it frigging hurts and it's my strong arm so i'm pretty useless right now. :(

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I played the north 18 at Torrey Pines in 2016, with a couple of good friends. Not super expensive (a public course with $100 green fee), but very beautiful and challenging. I lost a few bets that day, wound up buying drinks. :laugh::laugh: A very memorable time.
That's a great price, Pebble was 450 american Spyglass was 350 american and the Old course was 200 Canadian.We also played Poppy Hills, nice course and was reasonably priced.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I thought they were closing at end of September? And if that's #2, somebody mis-hit their drive.

I just got back from last round
They closed today
It was fun but cool
There was a large group of 12 behind us

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad