OT: Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
I still don’t think you can get a tee in the ground, unless you pack a hammer.

For sure in some places, anywhere with shade. I still have my Grinch inflatable on the lawn (don't worry, I haven't been lighting it up since early January) because I can't get the pegs out - completely frozen.

Reactions: ps241

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
908A5FBE-D774-456E-BB70-D986ACDC8794.jpeg
This was Mars on Sunday 14th
Yeah I’m an addict

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I love the golf dedication here though my friends.
So was talking to the pro , he thinks maybe the end of next week especially if we get the weather we are supposed to get for the next week or so. Also said we are in great shape after this winter, just enough snow and not too cold . I'm getting pumped thinking about being able to golf at the end of March, last year was May 4th .

Reactions: GNP and ps241

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
So was talking to the pro , he thinks maybe the end of next week especially if we get the weather we are supposed to get for the next week or so. Also said we are in great shape after this winter, just enough snow and not too cold . I'm getting pumped thinking about being able to golf at the end of March, last year was May 4th .
That's wild, this might be the earliest of my golfing career. I'm guessing my course will be later so you might have to send me an invite :laugh:.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Just got back from Southside golf course, earliest i've ever played here. Holey shit it was windy though and there is no trees to block the wind. Still cool to get out so early. Could barely get a tee in the ground, they kept breaking from the frozen ground.:laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Golftec has been an interesting, all be it interrupted, journey. Feel like I have learned allot. I haven’t gotten to a point that I need to yet but 6 more weeks until May.

“It’s a process”

- Kevin Cheveldayoff

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
i haven’t played in 12 years, might try this year
Golftec has been an interesting, all be it interrupted, journey. Feel like I have learned allot. I haven’t gotten to a point that I need to yet but 6 more weeks until May.

“It’s a process”

- Kevin Cheveldayoff

Hey ps’ ...

Interrupted journey yes at Golftec...

Like everything else in Covid World...

And I have made progress in-spite of the interruptions...

Just starting to feel a proper move and compression of the ball after 16 years of no play...

I have a ways to go on a number of fronts but I want to thank Colwyn Abrigall, my instructor for his professional approach and proficiency in getting to the brass tacks of what steps I need to execute...

A young guy just starting, but gets it as a coach...

Anyone reading this needing lessons...?

Ask for Colwyn at Golftec in The Peg...

Further to today... after 12 hours driving to the Hat’... took 20 minutes at the Paradise Valley range to “move” properly...

The final 20 minutes were f’n awesome...

Sipping on a Shiraz at the Redwood now...

Life can be so awesome.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hey ps’ ...

Interrupted journey yes at Golftec...

Like everything else in Covid World...

And I have made progress in-spite of the interruptions...

Just starting to feel a proper move and compression of the ball after 16 years of no play...

I have a ways to go on a number of fronts but I want to thank Colwyn Abrigall, my instructor for his professional approach and proficiency in getting to the brass tacks of what steps I need to execute...

A young guy just starting, but gets it as a coach...

Anyone reading this needing lessons...?

Ask for Colwyn at Golftec in The Peg...

Further to today... after 12 hours driving to the Hat’... took 20 minutes at the Paradise Valley range to “move” properly...

The final 20 minutes were f’n awesome...

Sipping on a Shiraz at the Redwood now...

Life can be so awesome.
When i got fitted for my new clubs my pro asked if he could give me a couple of tips, i said shit ya help me all you want. He got me to slow my takeaway down and fixed my stance a little and i've been hitting the ball alot better now at the range and the one game i played. Just need to keep that going once the year starts. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad