GDT: Golden Knights vs Senators | Caption This! Edition | Nov 8th, 7:30 PM @ CTC

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
No one posted the lineup?

Son i am dissapoint

Im gonna rage if Paul is out instead of pyatt, magnus or Mccormick

Reactions: bert

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I'm going to the game tonight. Brady Tkatchuk back in the lineup. I'm predicting a 4 - 3 Sens win. Vegas about to get a dose of capital city punishment. P

Reactions: coladin

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why is Boucher tinkering with he defence after perhaps the best defensive showing of the season? WhT happened to keeping the winning roster

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Our worst two plus/minus players are Pyatt - 10 and Wideman - 8. Perhaps not having both these guys on the ice at the same time would be good.

Reactions: Deku

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Uhh, no.

"The best of times" was the season after our Cup Finals appearance, where we had just over 13.5k STHs. That's the single-season high.

10,000 was a low-mid number during our best runs. We averaged over 11k for a while, topped 12k a few times in that span.

Let's not let facts get in our way here.

giphy.gif

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
"The best of times" was the season after our Cup Finals appearance, where we had just over 13.5k STHs. That's the single-season high.

10,000 was a low-mid number during our best runs. We averaged over 11k for a while, topped 12k a few times in that span.

Ironically, it resembles the SENS Arena Attendance :(

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
It has been asked.... a million times. Just because you're too lazy to look it up doesn't mean it hasn't been asked:

...and asked again:

Do you really want the media to ask again? Boucher embarrassed Brucie for asking the question too many times. You're worse than Brucie at this point.

Perhaps the team should play 10-8 then. :)

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Wow, almost a full house tonight, its going to be a great atmosphere and loud.....love the way EM is sticking it to the boycott crowd.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I work in an office downtown and we received 20 free tickets that were handed out to employees this afternoon, as an example.
All I care about is a full building. Plus Sens will make money off concessions, 50/50 draw, merchandise, parking etc. Better than a half empty building.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Wow, almost a full house tonight, its going to be a great atmosphere and loud.....love the way EM is sticking it to the boycott crowd.

By giving away free tickets?

Not a sustainable strategy to win fans back. Although I do agree it's something. Hopefully a lot of kids who normally wouldn't get a chance to go can take advantage.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Lol. By pissing off his paying fans...sure thing sparky.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
No one posted the lineup?

Son i am dissapoint

Im gonna rage if Paul is out instead of pyatt, magnus or Mccormick

With all the injuries and no line rushes this morning, here's a crack at the forward lines for tonight:

Dzingel - Duchene - Stone
Tkachuk - Tierney - Boedker
Paul - White - Ryan
Pyatt - Paajarvi

Not entirely sure which defenceman will be scratched tonight so here's a look at the pairings from yesterday's practice:

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Borowiecki - Jaros
Wideman - Burgdoerfer

Game Day Notes: Sens vs. Golden Knights

Reactions: pown

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Lol. By pissing off his paying fans...sure thing sparky.
I am a paying fan kiddo, with numerous seats and with Club Bell. So, I have enough funds tide up in the games and I am completely elated that there are fans in the building. So, nope, not pissed here. And I bet he will get quite a few new paying fans signing up. This team is exciting to watch, win or lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad