Pre-Game Talk: Going for four in Chicago

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
And 4 since 1989.

Man Kane has 80 points? What a monster. He's still absolutely a top 5 forward in the league.
I mean, given how bad the Hawks are, might earn some Hart votes, because look at what he's doing on a bad team...you know.

Though, yes, Kane is amazing. HHOFer to be imo

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Do we go back to Smith or stick with Koskinen? I would go Koskinen, give Smith a break, but I know Tipp loves Smith.

Not overly confident in this game, Chicago has won 3 in a row. Lehner likely starting. Boys better be ready.
It’s really not likely at all

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
Do we go back to Smith or stick with Koskinen? I would go Koskinen, give Smith a break, but I know Tipp loves Smith.

Not overly confident in this game, Chicago has won 3 in a row. Lehner likely starting. Boys better be ready.
Lehner was traded to Vegas...

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
The OIlers will probably seal the play-off spot if they go 8-7 in the last 15. Given the separation with teams chasing them, it would take a gargantuan effort and good luck from the likes of Nashville, Winnipeg and Arizona to catch them. If OIlers only win half of their games, they literally would have to win 12 out of 15 games, some of which includes games between the teams.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
r7PxUBdM0RQfxxQwSb_ehriP3tQ=.gif

And we appreciate the effort
Lmao!!! Thanks man.

Feb 9, 2013
The OIlers will probably seal the play-off spot if they go 8-7 in the last 15. Given the separation with teams chasing them, it would take a gargantuan effort and good luck from the likes of Nashville, Winnipeg and Arizona to catch them. If OIlers only win half of their games, they literally would have to win 12 out of 15 games, some of which includes games between the teams.

8-7? What kind of talk is this? I am hoping the Oilers go 12-3! ;)

Seriously though, I do get your point.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

You and the guy who said we need to play Gagner today should watch more Trade Deadline TV.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Oilers have 10 home games left and 5 road
Vegas has 4 home games left and 10 road
1st in the Pacific is ours for the taking.
But are we not a better away team?
Pretty sure our special teams are much better away from Rogers

Reactions: nally

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
The Oilers haven't won 4 in a row since the start of the season, correct? Another test.

Similarly I wonder if hearing the PP is near 30% will get in their heads. At least I love the idea of other teams scared shitless to foul the Oilers... sure, the refs are usually biased in your favour, but what if they do make that call?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad