Pre-Game Talk: Going for four in Chicago

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Just win. Keep it rolling. This month is a huge grind and playoff hockey till the very end. We literally play every second day all month, so we have a lot of hockey coming up.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Dreading? That would be the best playoff series in decades. Would get higher viewer counts than most Stanley Cup finals. Everyone would tune into that bloodbath.

Yes, it'd be the most entertaining series by far, but there would probably be lots of injuries, suspensions and other bs. Calgary is a dirty, dirty team that doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Any word on whether I can grace this thread with Melissa gifs?

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I hope the Flames miss but if they do get in I want them. I want to kick their ass up and down highway 2 and laugh and laugh and laugh

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
came in expecting boobs, leaving disappointed.

Do you go to a steak house for chicken fingers? Do you go to Bootlegger for formal wear? Do you go to a Daycare facility with a roll of loonies?

It's the internet, you'll have no problem finding what you're looking for. Why can't a hockey forum just be about hockey?

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Is this the most based robot in history?

vssdGnT.png

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
Dreading? That would be the best playoff series in decades. Would get higher viewer counts than most Stanley Cup finals. Everyone would tune into that bloodbath.

I don't know about that. The only two guys who play with an edge are Kneeordano and Tkachuk. While Gio has a bad track record, I doubt if he is focused on hurting guys. Tkachuk has been very very quiet since the Kassian incident, almost like he grew up a bit

If anything, the oilers are the team with the most potential tostart and finish a blood bath. It isn't the style of the flames or their coach

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
I don't know if I want to see BOA in the first round. I'd rather eliminate them on the last game of the season.

A series would be fun, but I don't think my heart could handle it, and I would think half our team would be injured in the series.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don't know if I want to see BOA in the first round. I'd rather eliminate them on the last game of the season.

A series would be fun, but I don't think my heart could handle it, and I would think half our team would be injured in the series.
It’s too bad they didn’t give up their first round pick this year. Knowing them and their luck, they’d finish just out of the playoffs but win the draft lottery.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Yes, it'd be the most entertaining series by far, but there would probably be lots of injuries, suspensions and other bs. Calgary is a dirty, dirty team that doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs.
Ya I was thinking this myself. If we get Calgary in the playoffs , I think we would be pretty tired and beat up come the next round if we made it

Yes, same thing can be said for any team but not really. There’s a difference between playing a good team like Vegas, and playing a physical matchup like Calgary where you know there will be nasty hits and fights. I would love to see the series, but if we made it to the next round...... oh boy, I don’t know if we would have players left at full health to go toe to toe with the Knights or Blues.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
Don't worry, from what I understand, Calgary doesn't win playoff series.

I was curious just exactly how accurate that statement was, so I looked up both ours and their playoff history.

Flames
DecadeAppearancesRounds Won
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Oilers
*1980 playoff appearance for the Oilers not counted, since the Flames weren't in Calgary
DecadeAppearancesRounds Won
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00