Pre-Game Talk: Going for four in Chicago

FlyingPhi

Jan 9, 2008
Playa Hermosa
Not sure what this is, but it just supposed to flash to trigger seizures?

Lol. Nah, hope no one had an epileptic seizure from Terry Crews, just being silly, bud. Figured there was enough females tits-a-bouncing, thought some lurkers/posters may want some male tits-a-bouncing.

Edit: not sure if the T Crews gif posted or not. I'm no HF expert so I'm not sure if my posts are showing up as intended. Sorry bud.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Maybe Chicago's coach will have a brain fart and scribble Subban's name in the lineup card as the starting goalie for Chicago.

I don't know why I hate facing Crawford so much but I do.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Will Yamamoto find himself on the first unit powerplay?? I feel like he's a better option than Neal or Chiasson
The Oilers have the best PP (by a good margin) in the NHL with Chiasson on it. Not sure why people are so keen on changing it/replacing Chiasson with a 'sexier' name.

Sometimes simple is better. It also gives Yams more time to rest for even strength and keeps his pts numbers down so his next contract isn't as fat. It also makes some sort of use out of Chiasson

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
15 games left. 8 wins should do it, go for 11 or 12 though.
The hottest teams heading into the playoffs generally do a lot of damage in them.

This year, I'd rather Calgary miss altogether. They have been particularly unbearable this season, so **** em.
We can BOA next year.

Reactions: Porkleaker

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
While you don't mess with a good thing on the PP, it is exciting to think what we have waiting in the wings could make it even better or at least consistently dangerous on an annual basis.
Yams, Bear, Bouchard all deserve time there in the future.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
I feel like Chicago got even weaker with the loss of Lehner.
This is a game we need to be up and ready for. Doesn't feel as much like a some of the other trap games this season. I feel they won't be overly satisfied with last nights game even though they got the points.
Hope Klef is back. Balance in the force is needed.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Lol. Nah, hope no one had an epileptic seizure from Terry Crews, just being silly, bud. Figured there was enough females tits-a-bouncing, thought some lurkers/posters may want some male tits-a-bouncing.

Edit: not sure if the T Crews gif posted or not. I'm no HF expert so I'm not sure if my posts are showing up as intended. Sorry bud.
lol my apologies, I wasn't trying to rude, the gif only flashes for me.

Edit: Now it works for me and it's is glorious, well done.

Reactions: FlyingPhi

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Just landed in Chicago, prepping for the big game tomorrow. Never been to United Center and looking forward to seeing/hearing the Madhouse on Madison in person and then seeing the Oilers sweep the road trip!

I’m with @bellagiobob btw.
Pretty gal > Dudes ass.
However Cows > Pretty gal and @FlyingPhi also better than Terry Crews pec flex. :nod:
I’ve been to 2 games there. Oilers got smoked and the other was TB who won in OT. It’s a fun place to watch a game...except that stupid goal song...lol

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
I’ve been to 2 games there. Oilers got smoked and the other was TB who won in OT. It’s a fun place to watch a game...except that stupid goal song...lol

What you don’t like Chelsea Dagger? Lol I’m assuming they are still using that, the only time I ever listened to it was back in the day when Chicago would destroy Vancouver in the playoffs every year, so I’d blast it for my Canucks friends everywhere we went :laugh:

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Winning in Dallas is like found money, so the result isn't as crucial in this one as expected, but another win here where they should be able to do it would certainly be helpful in case of wobble with the schedule difficulty coming up a few games out (4 of 5 against, Flyers, Capitals, Islanders and Lightning).
yea so ?? i find they play better against those teams you mentioned. They could certainly win any of those games just as certain as they look lose to Chicago . In fact Chicago is playing better than those top teams now . No game is easy and no team. You won't see any more games like the one against Nashville coming down the stretch.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Dreading? That would be the best playoff series in decades. Would get higher viewer counts than most Stanley Cup finals. Everyone would tune into that bloodbath.

TV ratings, would be off the charts, if this happens..

LMGXTIF.gif

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
I feel like Chicago got even weaker with the loss of Lehner.
This is a game we need to be up and ready for. Doesn't feel as much like a some of the other trap games this season. I feel they won't be overly satisfied with last nights game even though they got the points.
Hope Klef is back. Balance in the force is needed.
chicago is playing great now so if you take them lightly they will kick our ass. Chicago will be looking to kill us and they will if we are not up for this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad