GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR4

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Darren helm can be had for a second/third line RW... Could add a decent prospect in there as well depending on the player... PM me with offers

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps

Looking for a top-6 center, top-6 winger and another defenseman. Both my 1st round draft picks are available and all my prospects except for Kuznetsov.

Jeff Schultz, Jason Chimera and Alex Semin are all available. PM me with offers!
Sorry meant to pm you!

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Trade to announce!

:nashville Receives Todd Bertuzzi, and :wings 2012 1st rounder.

:wings Receives Mike Fisher

Hoping to make a push this year, :nashville was concerned over the injuries of Mike Fisher, we are excited to add a great talent in Todd Bertuzzi who could put up as much, or more points than Fisher, the 1st is just a cherry on top which will most likely be used to bring in some more talent.

Burlington Bomb 26

Louie Louie Oh oh
Mar 16, 2008
Green Mountain State
Trade

To :nucks

Wojtek Wolski

To :rangers

Mikael Samuelsson

"We would like to thank Mikael for his time in Vancouver, and wish him the best with the Rangers. Mikael didn't fit in are future plans, and wouldn't have been re-signed anyway. We really love the return we got in Wojtek Wolski, he will start on are second line with Ryan Kesler, and Cody Hodgson, but with more moves likely coming it's unknown if he will stay in that position. Wolski is a tremendous player, and will add depth to the are lineup" Canucks GM Nik Veljis thoughts on the trade he just made.

Wojtek+Wolski+Vancouver+Canucks+v+New+York+ACfXbLQ3wZtl.jpg

:rangers
confirm

We're happy to bring Mikael back into the mix of the Rangers, and Wojtek was just a square peg in a circle hole here in NYR, and we're happy to gain the cap space. Mikael will most likely play 4th line. With a good defensive presence and skill.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Trade to announce!

:nashville Receives Todd Bertuzzi, and :wings 2012 1st rounder.

:wings Receives Mike Fisher

Hoping to make a push this year, :nashville was concerned over the injuries of Mike Fisher, we are excited to add a great talent in Todd Bertuzzi who could put up as much, or more points than Fisher, the 1st is just a cherry on top which will most likely be used to bring in some more talent.

Confirm. Detroit feels fisher will be a great fit on the third line, with his speed, and offensive capability. Also, we were happy to find, in our opinion, a bit of an upgrade on bertuzzi as he's a UFA to be.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nucks at it again

Justin Abdelkader
Daniel Cleary

To :wings

Jordan Schroeder
Mason Raymond

"We would like to thank Mason and Jordan for there time in Vancouver, and wish them the best with the Red Wings. We feel we added two players that were needed in Cleary and Abdelkader, they both add cup experience and much needed grit to are lineup" Canucks GM Nik Veljis thoughts on his second move as Canucks GM.

:nucks lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Wolski-Kesler-XXXXX
Cleary-Malhotra-Higgins
Hansen-Lapierre-Abdelkader :amazed:

EX Weise, Winchester

Bieksa-Hamhuis
Edler-Ballard
Salo-Tanev

Luongo
Schneider

Justin_Abdelkader's_Stanley_Cup2008.jpg

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:nucks at it again

Justin Abdelkader
Daniel Cleary

To :wings

Jordan Schroeder
Mason Raymond

"We would like to thank Mason and Jordan for there time in Vancouver, and wish them the best with the Red Wings. We feel we added two players that were needed in Cleary and Abdelkader, they both add cup experience and much needed grit to are lineup" Canucks GM Nik Veljis thoughts on his second move as Canucks GM.

:nucks lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Wolski-Kesler-XXXXX
Cleary-Malhotra-Higgins
Hansen-Lapierre-Abdelkader :amazed:

EX Weise, Winchester

Bieksa-Hamhuis
Edler-Ballard
Salo-Tanev

Luongo
Schneider

Justin_Abdelkader's_Stanley_Cup2008.jpg

Confirm we are very happy to add Raymond as he can play anywhere in the lineup and we are equally excited to acquire a good prospect in schroeder

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:nhl TOURETTESGUY 2012 NHL ENTRY DRAFT TOP 75 :nhl

I know some of you guys might not know a lot about the 2012 Draft, but this is where I am here to help. My name is Jeff McCarthy and I scout for Future Considerations (www.futureconsiderations.ca). I have a lot of understanding of this draft and have been keeping an eye on it for a couple of year's now. This is useful for more then just GM Games, for everyone as well.

Well, ****! Had I known who you were I would not have made the offer to help. :laugh:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

The Sens are looking to move Eric Nystrom, Jesse Winchester, Sergei Gonchar and Matt Carkner. Winchester and Carkner (UFA '12) are both on expiring contracts while Nystrom and Gonchar both have one more year left on their current deals.

Bobby Butler is being placed OTB as well. PM!!

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

So much going on in Starsland tonight.

The only true threat to Gaglardi has just backed out of making a bid. With the deadline set for bids tomorrow afternoon, Gaglardi will face no competition in Dallas' prepackaged bankruptcy case.

Also, two key veterans are mulling over waiving their NTC. Dallas could be in for some big changes.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Caps acquire Dvorak
6a00d83451b26169e2011570a5d8e8970c-250wi

The Washington Capitals have sent their 2012 3rd round draft pick and 2012 5th round draft pick to the Dallas Stars in exchange for Radek Dvorak.

"We're very pleased to add a player of Dvorak's caliber. He's a veteran with solid leadership and he's going to give us another forward on the PK."

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

Dallas confirms.

This is just the reality of not committing to a rebuild the previous 3 seasons. We're moving out as many UFAs with expiring contracts as possible. We trust our scouts to use these picks wisely.

Still waiting for 2 key veterans to decide on their future in Dallas. Mike Ribiero interest has all of a sudden heated up as well.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:jets :ducks

Winnipeg trades C Jim Slater to the Anaheim Ducks for a 2012 5th round pick and LW Nic Deschamps

"Deschamps is an exciting prospect that will hopefully become a scorer at the NHL level. After all, he's a beast in NHL 12. Plus with Slater becoming a UFA we felt it was time to get a good piece for him now than risk losing him for nothing"

Winnipeg is also in the final steps on a couple more moves...stay tuned..

:ducks Confirm

We're still looking to add a Top 6 forward.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

To Dallas: Alexander Urbom, Reid Boucher

To New Jersey: Stephane Robidas

Stephane Robidas has decided to waive his NTC to go to the New Jersey Devils. Dallas adds two great young prospects. Urbom adds size to an already rather large defensive prospect pool with Jamie Oleksiak and Troy Vance. Reid Boucher is teammates with Dallas prospect Brett Ritchie.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
New Jersey confirms.

We are elated to add someone of Robi's talents to our squad, as we consider him one of the toughest players in this league.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

I need a $2.4 million cap hit please. I will trade Toby Petersen for the player. I'm sure someone is looking for cap space.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00