GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR4

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
This trade is VETOED as it was posted at 7:17 ET and I did not receive the deal until 7:37 ET. Nice try on the edit.

It was a miss understanding. You know when RR sent that message to you about Clearys NMC, I saw you were a part of the message, so I just sent it there, thinking the message would have gone to both you and RR. The message went to only RR tho, I'm sorry. What needs to be changed in the deal?

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:jets up a little longer to talk trade.

Antropov is likely back on the market. Had a deal in place that got squashed via NTC. May move quickly though on another couple good deals

Many others still on the block. UFAs must go!

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:ducks

Are discussing a few players at the moment. It wouldn't kill me to head into the post-season with the current team and only new addition Jim Slater, but we would like a Top 6 forward to add a bit of depth and scoring. PM me.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Need 2 top 6 fwds...
Cleary
Tatar
Sheahan
Jurco
Could all be used to acquire one. Pm me!

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Going to bed. Closing in on 2 trades pending an NTC that should make for an exciting day tmw in Winnipeg :)

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Caps acquire Kronwall
kronwall-get-091024-584.jpg

The Washington Capitals have sent Alex Semin and Jeff Halpern to the Detroit Red Wings for Niklas Kronwall and Drew Miller.

"We are excited to add Niklas to our hockey team. He's a tremendous two-way defenseman and his physicality will be welcomed. Losing a talent like Semin hurts but we needed playoff performers."

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Remember that when you send a player to the minors, it's the same as trading away a player. His cap hit does not disappear.

What is the appropriate period of time for politely pestering you about a trade approval?

:naughty:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Caps acquire Kronwall
kronwall-get-091024-584.jpg

The Washington Capitals have sent Alex Semin and Jeff Halpern to the Detroit Red Wings for Niklas Kronwall and Drew Miller.

"We are excited to add Niklas to our hockey team. He's a tremendous two-way defenseman and his physicality will be welcomed. Losing a talent like Semin hurts but we needed playoff performers."

Wings confirm very happy to add an elite winger that we feel would mesh perfectly with Datsyuk.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:hawks: looking for top 6 LW

Assets available

LW Philipe Paradis
LW Kyle Beach
C Marcus Kruger
C Brandon Pirri
D Shawn Lalonde
Hawks 1st in 2012