GDT: Gm 73: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins | 3/27/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US | 98.5 FM

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Clearly when it was 1-0, you know, the score when you posted that, anyone that thought the two teams weren't playing up to their abilities, it meant they wanted a run and gun style and don't like solid defensive play.

Two mistakes, two goals. That's the kind of hockey it is.

It doesn't impress you how well the Hawks move and cycle the puck the second we cough it up? Well, it should. Because if we aren't in position, they make one pass and they're over our line. So, I don't see two teams not playing well. I see two good cautious teams.

The guy said it was boring. Let it go.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
When can they bring up the Baby B's? I am ready to rest lots of guys.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Two mistakes, two goals. That's the kind of hockey it is.

It doesn't impress you how well the Hawks move and cycle the puck the second we cough it up? Well, it should. Because if we aren't in position, they make one pass and they're over our line. So, I don't see two teams not playing well. I see two good cautious teams.

The guy said it was boring. Let it go.

Has been kind of boring. Lots of missed passes tonight. Lots of forced passes. Not exactly the most intense game ever. Certainly more fun with the Bruins scoring those two quick goals.

But I have no problem if you think it has been entertaining or well-played, to each their own.

But you made it into an insult, as is your wont. You got called out on the absurdity of it. I didn't realize you;d be so thin-skinned. So for your sake I will let it go.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Warsofksy was pretty good when he played earlier this year, wouldn't mind him and Mez in for Z and Chuk towards the end of the year.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I feel good about the game Smith has had tonight. Think he's looked good.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bergy line is just dominating.

Nice to see the Bruins leading 3-0 considering the boneheaded mistakes and bad passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad