GDT: Gm 73: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins | 3/27/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US | 98.5 FM

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Bergy is on fire right now. Love the added bonus of a shutout for Rask

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
Okay, I'd have to see a video of him singing "Pee On You," two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes, and R. Kelly's grandma to confirm his identity.

"Oh, Beretta did that ****!"

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Huge difference between these teams is Crawford and Tuukka. Nvere been impressed by Crawford, not even in the finals.

No Kane, but I'll take it.

Anyone that counts that team out, even w/o Kane, is crazy. They still move the puck, especially from the back end, better than anyone else in the league. I hope someone knocks them off.

I hope they take the west , so we can get some much needed revenge

Prophet

Mar 8, 2014
Remember when Bergeron was on pace for 37 points?

Me neither.

Back then people were calling Marchand to be traded and Eriksson was having concussions left and right. That said, he didn't look quite right offensively due to the bad injuries he suffered in the SCF.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
**** the habs and their fans....oops, wrong thread.;)

funny how you beat a team 3-0 and the game was pretty evenly played, but you end up losing to a team that you absolutely dominated.

Chara 21:32 TOI...i'll take it. Time to start playing Mez mor often and spell some of these guys.

Good to see Kelly have a strong game, and that line as a whole. good to see their hard work rewarded.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
does bergy have 6 goals in his last 5 games? he was all over the ice tonight, clearly the best player out there

Must be nice having a team full of players that can step it up on any given night. My local Jets team on the other hand seem to rely pretty heavily on our top line to score although Scheifele's line was doing alright until he got injured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad