GDT: Gm 73: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins | 3/27/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US | 98.5 FM

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Do you guys think Bergy has the selke locked up this year?

picture.php

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Really, I was told the habs don't dive, it's just the Bruins fans that think so.

I was also told that the Bruins were a team full of goons. That's exactly what I was thinking when Boychuk and one of the Hawks got tangled up right near the crease, and there wasn't any pushing or shoving - just guys letting the guys on the ice get untangled and get up. OK, I was really thinking how absurd the contention that the Bruins are goons is.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
funny how you beat a team 3-0 and the game was pretty evenly played, but you end up losing to a team that you absolutely dominated.

Chara 21:32 TOI...i'll take it. Time to start playing Mez mor often and spell some of these guys.

Good to see Kelly have a strong game, and that line as a whole. good to see their hard work rewarded.

Yeah, it's hard to figure out. I think it has lots to do with the way the habs get under the B's skin with all their BS.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Why? I know he has a reputation as a beast to uphold and all, but wouldn't a day or two off at this point of the season just be a smart (and productive) thing to do?

I don't think any athlete is going to say he expects to take a few games off over the last couple weeks of the season, I am sure he will get a couple games off.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in from the game.

Nice win !

Bergy skated over to the bench while we were waiting to see if that third goal was good and told the coach "It was in . It will be a good goal"

Seemed like many Chicago fans there tonight. We had a few near us.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Just in from the game.

Nice win !

Bergy skated over to the bench while we were waiting to see if that third goal was good and told the coach "It was in . It will be a good goal"

Seemed like many Chicago fans there tonight. We had a few near us.

Gotta love Bergy, he's playing so good right now. It's nice to see him play when he's healthy.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I just noted that the Bs were only credited with 23 shots, to Chicago's 28. It didn't seem to me that we were outshot. Could be that the Hawks shots all came in bunches.

I said to my wife late in the third how I wished we could play this team more than twice a year. It always seems to be a good game against them. Fun to watch.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Huge difference between these teams is Crawford and Tuukka. Nvere been impressed by Crawford, not even in the finals.

No Kane, but I'll take it.

Anyone that counts that team out, even w/o Kane, is crazy. They still move the puck, especially from the back end, better than anyone else in the league. I hope someone knocks them off.

Yes,but at least ,for once we weren't back on our heels and were able to put some pressure on them.In the Finals ,we were able to weather their pressure often but it felt like Chicago was in control for most of the series.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00