GDT: Gm 73: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins | 3/27/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US | 98.5 FM

CJDolan

Sep 17, 2012
Is there any stat that shows how many times a team scores multiple goals in a 1 minute span? Seems like the bruins do it all the damn time for the past few seasons.

David Krejci*

Teravainen has definitely stood out, he's looked good especially for it only being his second game.

OT Moment

Mar 25, 2014
Maine
Lol it went under the goal.

Blackhawks were good enough to beat the Blues 4-0...
and now the Bruins are beating the Blackhawks 3-0...

This is looking great for our Cup chances.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
That doesn't explain sloppy turnovers.

No one said they wanted a run and gun game tonight, just that both teams aren't really playing that well.

But hey, Seguin definitely needed to be brought up there, because they passed that law that we can't get through a GTD without it.

We turn it over almost every other pass into the neutral zone. Nothing new.

Both teams are so disciplined defensively, this is what you'd expect. I don't find it boring at all.

Seeing the Hawks reminds me SPECIFICALLY how useless that kid was in the finals. He was so awesome for us, forgive me.

3-0 in this kind of game, people should be well entertained.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I was still cheering for the Yeti and I immediately started screaming so loud that I scared the **** out of my kids. lol

member 96824

Both teams are so disciplined defensively, this is what you'd expect. I don't find it boring at all.

Seeing the Hawks reminds me SPECIFICALLY how useless that kid was in the finals. He was so awesome for us, forgive me.

3-0 in this kind of game, people should be well entertained. But whatever the **** ever, Mike.

I mean he had 4 poin....Nahh, nevermind.

Relax man, its been sort of a boring game. That doesn't mean I should turn in my fan card...and I don't even know where Seguin falls in here. It's time to let that trade goooooo...let it gooooo

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

3-0 in this kind of game, people should be well entertained.

Clearly when it was 1-0, you know, the score when you posted that, anyone that thought the two teams weren't playing up to their abilities, it meant they wanted a run and gun style and don't like solid defensive play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad