GDT: Gm 73: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins | 3/27/14 | 7P ET | NESN NHLN-US | 98.5 FM

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
7 shut outs for Tuukka and against the Hawks.

Hawks seem to miss Kane.

Bergy, Tuukka and Can't decide third star. But those too are obvious.

Kind of a messy game but Bruins held on.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
It wasn't the most exciting game in the world, but a good solid win just the same...and Rask was very focused tonight.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
When you are down 3 goals and never pull your goalie, that means you gave up, right?

I have never understood that.

Yep.

A 4-0 loss isn't much different than a 3-0 loss.

I think some coaches view the 3 goal deficit as insurmountable and don't try.

Hawks kind of looked like they gave up in the last 3-5 minutes anyway.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Nice to get the shutout. Looks like Chicago is just coasting to the playoffs. This win feels less good than the others though..just because it's the Blackhawks. Glad to be done with them for the year. I want an actual shot of revenge in the playoffs.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Huge difference between these teams is Crawford and Tuukka. Nvere been impressed by Crawford, not even in the finals.

No Kane, but I'll take it.

Anyone that counts that team out, even w/o Kane, is crazy. They still move the puck, especially from the back end, better than anyone else in the league. I hope someone knocks them off.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Who cares that they're missing Kane.. Were missing a couple of our starters also. No excuse we whipped their azzes tonight.. Bruins played a great great game against Chicago tonight and it showed on the scoreboard.

member 96824

"That's my Robert, always peeing on people" :D

Okay, I'd have to see a video of him singing "Pee On You," two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes, and R. Kelly's grandma to confirm his identity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad