BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
So uhhh, now what do we do?

Maybe start a pool? "Pick the exact time AV will be fired"

I'll go 11:35AM tomorrow morning.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Kevin Kyro ‏@KevinKyro 3m
HOLY crap. The last 19/20 games Kelly Sutherland has called vs Vancouver, the opposing team has had more PP's

Lol, I'm sure it's just a coincidence....

The lack of accountability for NHL officials is ridiculous.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
HOLY crap. The last 19/20 games Kelly Sutherland has called vs Vancouver, the opposing team has had more PP's

Is there a ref that's given us more pp's 19/20 times? Heck, is there any other ref that's given more pp's 95% of the time to the opposing team (against a specific team) over a 20 game sample size? What's the next closest ref like that?

RoyalRed

Apr 8, 2013
Guys, I'm being TOTALLY serious here. As fans, the people that drive the business, how can we provoke some real accountability for the shoddy reffing? Flame away, but some kind of a movement is necessary. Totally serious.

Akxx

Sep 7, 2009
Guys, I'm being TOTALLY serious here. As fans, the people that drive the business, how can we provoke some real accountability for the shoddy reffing? Flame away, but some kind of a movement is necessary. Totally serious.

Nothing as unfortunate as it is. Not as long as Gary Bettman is the NHL commissioner.

digger18

Feb 23, 2009
Williams Lake B.C.
How anyone is surprised we got some very bad calls against in game 4 is beyond me. kevin bieksa basically got on live TV and begged the refs to screw us yesterday....and listen they did!

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
So uhhh, now what do we do?

Maybe start a pool? "Pick the exact time AV will be fired"

I'll go 11:35AM tomorrow morning.

Gillis is a patient guy, I expect him to announce that everyone will be evaluated and AV probably gets fired in about a week or so. Unless Aquilini says otherwise of course.

StringerBell

Crazy stat.

If I'm not mistaken the odds of that are significantly worse than one in a million.

Last edited by a moderator:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
a.v will get his walking papers by the end of this week? if not next week. then the post-mortem presser featuring gillis what went wrong. the media needs to give these guys hard ass questions.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
i.e. "I was really hoping the goaltending would save my a**, the way it so often has."

You can play a banged-up defenseman, a banged-up forward. You can't play a banged-up goaltender who wasn't even healthy enough to back up Games 1 and 2. That should be obvious.

You'd think it should be obvious, but nope.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Kassian 4 games 4 shots and a whole bunch of nothing.

The guy can't hit... he can't line up and hit, it's a joke to see someone that can skate not be able to hit at all. Can't beat guys, ever, one on one, has not beat a D-Man since he's been here, he's freaking Peter Schaefer along the boards a huge waste.

There is a lot to criticize but not Kassian.

Your posts are so always so wildly inaccurate and so often hurtful that it destroys any credibility that you might be seeking. I don't know if you are reverse trolling (being a fan of another team but pretending to be a Canuck fan to avoid mod intervention) but I think that has to be a strong suspicion here.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Am I loser because I cried when we lost the SCF? :(

I didn't cry. I remember seeing that Bergeron goal go in and getting up out of my seat at the local crowded pub, slowly making my way over to the door and walking for about an hour back to my house with the loudest music on my iPod blaring in my ears. I didn't even know we had officially lost until I got the update from TSN on my phone.

There was just this numb dull acceptance. And then I got home and saw the riots and everything was put aside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad