GDT: Get out your brooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
First game the Leafs only won the because the refs didn't call a single penalty against Toronto and because their coach scratched Bouchard. Then the second game Toronto only won because their coach refused to reunite the DRY line.

So I guess the Leafs are screwed now.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
LOL is Dermott vs Archibald really going down? Whoever said this seems like a behind the bleachers high school fight was exactly right. I missed the end of last game, what happened?

Also for the record Archibald is small but he has bite, I'd LOVE Josh Archibald on our team, he's like a Hyman-lite with worse forechecking but better bodychecking. He's basically what I hope Joey Anderson becomes.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Granlund is a half point-per-game player even when he's at his worst. After our big 4, he'd be the top offensive threat on our team. He can play all 3 forward positions, and tends to mesh well with talent.

He'd be the perfect guy to add for a Cup run.
NO thanks

I'd rather have Eric Staal

Reactions: therealkoho

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
LOL is Dermott vs Archibald really going down? Whoever said this seems like a behind the bleachers high school fight was exactly right. I missed the end of last game, what happened?

Also for the record Archibald is small but he has bite, I'd LOVE Josh Archibald on our team, he's like a Hyman-lite with worse forechecking but better bodychecking. He's basically what I hope Joey Anderson becomes.
He's a little rat that would instantly turn 5'2" if Simmonds was on the ice.

Reactions: ChurchOfMatthews

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Enough with the Tavares-Nylander combo :mad:

Thornton Matthews Nylander
Kerfoot Tavares Marner
Mik Engvall Hyman
Barabanov Boyd Spezza

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Top of my list is Eric Staal to fill 3C

He still has gas in the tank for the 3C role , has size/skill/IQ ,,,,lots of experience,,,,should come relatively cheap
and has a NMC so the Sabres options are limited on who he will waive to. Toronto would easily be at the top of the list since hes an ontario boy who spends his summers living/training next to his bros in thunder bay.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Mayne.... when wayne come back. Mayne we gon be hard like wayne is. He gon make us even stronger and more powerful again. With the power. Y'all recocnized and saw how great he was playing just before he got injured no?

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
and has a NMC so the Sabres options are limited on who he will waive to. Toronto would easily be at the top of the list since hes an ontario boy who spends his summers living/training next to his bros in thunder bay.
Well,,,, surely the climate here won't be a issue

he is 36,,not many more cup shots left ,,we have given our grizzled vets respect and opportunity

hell,,i could see a ES/JT/WN being a thing

A 3rd line of Miky/ES/Simmons,,,,size,,,size,,,speed,skill

having a guy like Eng as C depth/PK depth//4th line,,with size, speed, "some skill" does not hurt my feelings one little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cecithepylon

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Well,,,, surely the climate here won't be a issue

he is 36,,not many more cup shots left ,,we have given our grizzled vets respect and opportunity

hell,,i could see a ES/JT/WN being a thing

A 3rd line of Miky/ES/Simmons,,,,size,,,size,,,speed,skill

having a guy like Eng as C depth/PK depth//4th line,,with size, speed, "some skill" does not hurt my feelings one little bit.

Robertson Tavares Marner
Hyman Staal Mik
Spezza Engvall Simmonds
Boyd/Barabanov

Traded: Kerfoot

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Robertson Tavares Marner
Hyman Staal Mik
Spezza Engvall Simmonds
Boyd/Barabanov

Traded: Kerfoot
i really really really doubt they will thin their C depth the way this season is going

they are going to be loading up for a PO push

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Been impressed with Nurse. Physically dominate. But glad Bogo challenged him after he was trying to create crap. I wish someone stepped in when he drove soupman into the boards behind the net. Disappointed there was no response. At least we know Dermott will kick his ass tomorrow :sarcasm:

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
If we shut them out three games in a row. I will laugh so hard.

A lot of people mad about our regular season success.

We just need 30-34 wins to lock up a playoff spot. 35+ could very well lock up the division. 41+ could very well be the presidents trophy.

It's a good year to be a Leafs fan.

You and me both, brother! I will shotgun a few beers if they do! lol I get my Matthews jersey tomorrow, can't wait to sport that shit! WOOO! GLG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad