GDT: Get out your brooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
The Oil will get shut down again. I hope Smith is in net and Mikheyev lights him up. We ate right in their heads at this point. Under their skin too apparently. Would really like to see Muzzin catch Ennis with his head down and see how he likes that. Little puke looks like he is getting away with kneeing Campbell on purpose. This stuff can’t be let go.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
A 10-point cushion in the division with a game in hand sounds pretty damn nice.

I still think Edmonton, well McDavid, will come out hard again tomorrow. Need to stay sharp early and not give them much confidence/momentum. The longer they can keep them off the scoreboard, the more frustrated and tense they'll get. Get the first goal and make Edmonton chase the game.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
2-0 without Matthews, b2b shutouts, don't fix what isn't broken Keefe :sarcasm: Should be fun to finally see McDavid/Matthews head to head.

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
Maybe I'm making this up, but I thought Archibald was tough for a smaller guy, no?

Maybe it's because he runs around hitting everything with a few boarder line checks.
I'm not sure i'd say he is tough. But he definitely plays with an edge, plays fearless. In all honesty, it would probably be a pretty even tilt.

LeafParade

Jun 27, 2019
If Matthews is back...Barabanov should not be coming out of the lineup before Vesey

How does Vecey continue to survive. :laugh:

I assume its because if they take him out of the lineup, he would have to go through waivers while Barabanov is exempt but at some point Simmonds will be back. His 9 lives have to end some time.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Are Dominic Ka hun and josh archibald legit
Good players? They were surprisingly dangerous

also why start Matty b2b?

I can see Freddie Wednesday so hutch isn’t B2b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad