Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecithepylon

May 4, 2017
2FD8469F-35DB-4F78-8124-18105CFBCF4B.jpeg

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
The bogo signing was so huge for the kids. Out of our 1 year deals we did in the off-season, I'd hope to resign all next year but a loss of Bogo or Simmonds I feel would hurt the most
Simmonds and Bogo definitely need brought back. Thornton is based off if he thinks he has another year in the tank. Otherwise, all 3 should be welcome back with open arms

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto

I don’t know enough about Granlund to really understand what he brings that many of our other depth guys don’t...

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
If we shut them out three games in a row. I will laugh so hard.

A lot of people mad about our regular season success.

We just need 30-34 wins to lock up a playoff spot. 35+ could very well lock up the division. 41+ could very well be the presidents trophy.

It's a good year to be a Leafs fan.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
If we shut them out three games in a row. I will laugh so hard.

A lot of people mad about our regular season success.

We just need 30-34 wins to lock up a playoff spot. 35+ could very well lock up the division. 41+ could very well be the presidents trophy.

It's a good year to be a Leafs fan.

our stonks going up

Reactions: RealisticLeaf55

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019

I don’t know enough about Granlund to really understand what he brings that many of our other depth guys don’t...

Granlund is a half point-per-game player even when he's at his worst. After our big 4, he'd be the top offensive threat on our team. He can play all 3 forward positions, and tends to mesh well with talent.

He'd be the perfect guy to add for a Cup run.

Reactions: LeafsRus and glue

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Granlund is a half point-per-game player even when he's at his worst. After our big 4, he'd be the top offensive threat on our team. He can play all 3 forward positions, and tends to mesh well with talent.

He'd be the perfect guy to add for a Cup run.

Granlund wouldn't be my first priority but his skillset would definitely compliment the likes of Kerfoot and add a high skill element playing lower on the depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad