German football 2020/21

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Some interesting transfers seem to happen.
Kevin Volland to AS Monaco, Patrick Schick from Roma to Leverkusen. Schalke might sign Ibisevic. and Robin Koch moves from Freiburg to Leeds United.
The Volland deal is done for less than 15m Euros, Schick will cost them around 25m.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Ibisevic signs with Schalke, he will donate his wages. Cool story.
Nuri Sahin will join Poldi in Turkey. Sidney Sam, too.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tuchel said similarly no? I think they may have a point.

I don’t even remember, but that wasn’t why his time at the club ended. Tuchel didn’t get along with Watzke. Favre gets along with the hierarchy, but they don’t seem to hold him in high regard. Too many reliable sources have reported they’ve looked for replacements to not think they want him gone. It seems like he’s only in the job because they couldn’t secure a clear improvement on him for this season.

Reactions: Cassano

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

I said a week or two ago that he’ll make his senior England debut before the end of the year, and I stand by it. I don’t know how Favre is going to be able to keep him out of the side with how good he’s looked in preseason for a player his age. And if you’re starting for BVB, you’re good enough to play for the English National Team.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah but Draxler only wants a team challenging for the CL and that can play his salary. :facepalm:

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Yeah but Draxler only wants a team challenging for the CL and that can play his salary. :facepalm:
Well, I'm biased, because I dislike that guy with a passion (even more than Özil). Maybe some English or Italian side is dumb enough. I hope Leverkusen are smart enough not to pay.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
He's supremely talented.
He just needs a coach that will develop him.
How many guys like him have we witnessed over the last decades?
Draxler will always be a passenger, not a leader. Only idiots spent huge money on passengers.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How many guys like him have we witnessed over the last decades?
Draxler will always be a passenger, not a leader. Only idiots spent huge money on passengers.
I kinda agree he's frustrating, but I haven't seen my guys that talented over the last decades. There's not a thing he can't do.
But he's so passive at times. He needs someone to light a fire under his ass. A Conte, Simeone maybe? Someone who won't let him play as if he doesn't care.
Imagine Draxler with the character of Simeone? He'd be a top 3 player.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just as we're discussion that I saw that Bielsa wants Draxler at Leeds. Player is not receptive however.
That's stupid from him. You should never turn down the opportunity to play for Bielsa.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Just as we're discussion that I saw that Bielsa wants Draxler at Leeds. Player is not receptive however.
That's stupid from him. You should never turn down the opportunity to play for Bielsa.
Well you wanted crazy Simeone... Bielsa is even more loco.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Draxler feels like the kind of guy who he saw his own picture on a billboard too early in his career and decided "I've arrived, the hard part is over."

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Crazy cup game going between freshly promoted from the 3rd division Braunschweig and HBSC, who are up against it.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Nuts

86D1BF25-95AF-4CBF-BE39-3C2787D35F4D.jpeg

Mainz went down 1-0 early and trailed until the 57th minute when they proceeded to score 5 unanswered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad