German football 2019/2020

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Guerreiro is better and definitely easier to trust playing that flank in a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 than he is in a 4-4-2

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You're talking to the wrong guy if you ever expect an admission remotely close to being wrong.
So f***ing ironic.
You, the poster who used the wrong stat in the Sancho/Mbappe discussion, responding to the guy who said Guerreiro needed to leave because he wasn't good enough to play, at any BVB position in fact and when Guerreiro gets praised here, says "well he's not a LB".

And finally, both of you together, thinking a LWB or a LB are completely different positions.

I mean, that's like a Trump tweet there.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don’t think you understand what irony is. I also never used the wrong stats. Though again, this is a pointless conversation.

And as always you pushing things that were never said or implied.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So f***ing ironic.
You, the poster who used the wrong stat in the Sancho/Mbappe discussion, responding to the guy who said Guerreiro needed to leave because he wasn't good enough to play, at any BVB position in fact and when Guerreiro gets praised here, says "well he's not a LB".

And finally, both of you together, thinking a LWB or a LB are completely different positions.

I don’t think LWB and LB are completely different positions but they are definitely different. A WB is able to push further forward and has less defensive responsibilities. I think it fits Guerreiro perfectly but I think he’d get exposed a bit more at LB.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So f***ing ironic.

Can you post a link to where I said that?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Insanity no Palacios again wtf is the point in these german teams buying players they have no interest in using.

Terrible play by Tapsoba lead to Lewa goal

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Diaby's teammates must be so frustrated at this point. How many times will he opt for low percentage shots that go horribly wrong?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And yet someone here said he had a better season than Havertz....
Riiiiiight.

Go find for me where I said what you claimed. You made something up from nowhere that I didn't say, and then can't even post it when asked to do so. Your response was pathetic.

Why should I take anything you say seriously until you do that?

And besides, you started this conflict by passive-aggressively mentioning me. Don't blame me that Guerreiro is playing LWB, not LB. Should I not correct the record about that?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Go find for me where I said what you claimed. You made something up from nowhere that I didn't say, and then can't even post it when asked to do so. Your response was pathetic.

Why should I take anything you say seriously until you do that?

And besides, you started this conflict by passive-aggressively mentioning me. Don't blame me that Guerreiro is playing LWB, not LB. Should I not correct the record about that?
Real quote was :
"but over the course of a full season, I don't know that he's been much better than Diaby either"

So yeah, claim is just as ridiculous, even past my exageration.
Once again, your deadly eye for talent showed today (yet I'm called the french homer BTW, and even I would never say Diaby is in Havertz' league).
As for Guerreiro, HFboards search feature doesn't hit any of our discussion from months (or years?) back so I can't help your tired fingers here.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Not Brandt's best or cleanest match but his combination play is so good. Seemed like a match where Dortmund would generate nice attacks but lack the finish before that Can goal.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Nice passing sequence between Sancho and Guerreiro. Should’ve scored.

Sancho in a nutshell. Incredibly creative, audacious combination and dribbling but the finishing is inconsistent and indecisive. Can't complain because it's a joy to watch and the results are still generally great.

Hes a great RB i hear.

yeah im bored lol

LB smh. Really nice match from him too.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad