German Football 2018/2019 Part II

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Karem Demirbay from Hoffenheim to Leverkusen for 32m (out clause).

Bild reports Achim Baierlorzer (Regensburg) to Köln as their new coach He still has a contract til 2022, so it will cost money. I'm not familiar with second league, so I don't know what to think.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
dortmund would be better off subbing the keeper for an outfield player and playing with a sweeperkeeper the rest of the game. shambolic performance.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What happened there? I turn on the Bayern game for three minutes, and each team has scored a goal in our game.

I thought we had it won with Dusseldorf down a man, but I forgot how this team bunkers once we get a lead.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Fortuna almost scored twice in injury time, but title still going down to final day as well as 4th place

Relegation settled

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
What an awful team. Gave up all control and possession to 10 men Fortuna Düsseldorf, and nearly let them tie it. Same story yet again.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Now we need Frankfurt to win at Bayern. We might not be able to win at Gladbach with how we've been playing, so it could all be moot.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
So today the important games to watch in 2. Bundesliga are
Union vs Magdeburg
Paderborn vs HSV

IMO a must win for HSV and Union.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
BTW figure I'd alert anyone in the NYC area that on Thursday May 23rd St Pauli play the Cosmos in a friendly at the Columbia University soccer stadium (which happens to be named for Rocco Commissario, the Cosmos owner and Columbia alum). Seating is GA and all tickets are $25.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Ante Covic to become next coach of Hertha BSC. IIRC he is from Croatia and used to play for Berlin for years. Hertha like their former players (see Dardai)

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
BTW figure I'd alert anyone in the NYC area that on Thursday May 23rd St Pauli play the Cosmos in a friendly at the Columbia University soccer stadium (which happens to be named for Rocco Commissario, the Cosmos owner and Columbia alum). Seating is GA and all tickets are $25.

I don't like the far left wing attitude of FC St. Pauli. I also don't like the far right attitde of Hansa and the Dynamos. Nonetheless have fun. It's only football.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad